Citrus Kia

Tony Meador

October 18, 2017

"GREAT !!!!"

- Iyanaperry

Timmy and everyone there made sure I walked out with the car I wanted. We had a couple bumps in the road but that didn’t stop they kept trying. If your looking for a great car and great service this is the place to go! I want to personal thank Timmy Torres for everything!

TIMMY TORRES

October 11, 2017

"Sales"

- Deb

Easy quick process everyone at dealership is very friendly and accommodating Fast delivery and great overview and detailed explanation of features on car KIA Sorento

Rich Meier

October 11, 2017

"I was listened to. I appreciated Justin Selke.."

- Fred Zobel

I was treated with respect and the whole experience with the Company was fantastic. Justin explained everything in great detail. I appreciated his patience with all of my questions. The best part, he listened to my needs and helped me make the right decision. I will be happy to recommend this Company and Justin to all of my friends.

Justin Selke