Colonial West Chevrolet

Sales and Leasing Consultant

July 16, 2018

"Very good "

- John

Frank the sales gentleman was very helpful and willing to get where I needed to be to get this truck. I have now bought two trucks from this dealer ship. Very happy with everyone that works there. Thank you again Frank

Franklyn Brown
Geno Neagle

July 03, 2018

"Caleb is awesome!"

- Kirker

Caleb was helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable. He made the experience of buying a new truck simple and very positive. Thanks Caleb and Colonial Chevrolet!

Gene Centauro
Caleb Rivera

June 18, 2018

"Great Experience"

- dbse7en3

I was in the market for a new truck and decided to check out Colonial West after having driven by there so many times, oogling over their cars and trucks. This was the only dealership I' visited, and the last one for that matter because of one guy, Walter Lahood. When I walked in, Walter greeted me a smile and immediately made me feel at home and welcome. He listened very well to what I had to say and what I needed, he couldn't have been more on the money. Absolutely love my new truck and it's perfect for me. The whole experience was great, the price, the professionalism, and just the friendliness of everyone walking around there. Walter played a huge roll in me signing that day which I wasn't planning on doing. His service and attitude was enough to convince me that I was in the right place and I felt safe and confident in making the decision. Walter made it easy for me. Thanks Walter!!

Walter Lahood