Colonial West Chevrolet

Geno Neagle, General Sales Manager, Colonial West Chevrolet

November 12, 2018

"I like this dealership"

- niceguyfourreal10311978@gmail.com

The people are very nice I would definitely buy from them again they don’t pressure you into buying anything I will refer a friend

Caleb Rivera

November 02, 2018

"Very helpful and knowledgeable."

- MillerZ

I arrived looking to trade in a junker and get into a decent vehicle quickly. Bill showed me not only a car that met my requirements, but treated me as a HUMAN BEING. Taking my feedback and helping me find what fit me the most. The best interaction I have EVER had with any associate in car sales.

Bill McMahon

November 01, 2018

"Chevy Equinox"

- Sammimarie15

I went in 2 weeks ago to look for a used car (new to me). I wanted something with AWD, a back up camera, and something that would keep me safe this winter. I met with Sean Salem and he found me the perfect car that met all of my expectations and more!! The dealership was so good to me! They all worked hard to get me exactly what I needed and I walked out that day with a new car. I have nothing but great things to say about Sean Salem and Colonial West! I had a fantastic experience purchasing my new car.

Sean Salem