Colonial West Chevrolet

Tommie Fountain, Sales Consultant, Colonial West Chevrolet

February 14, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Happy

I recently purchased a Equinox. Not knowing what vehicle I wanted at first. Tommie Fountain was knowledgeable, friendly, personable and patient will my many test drives. I'm happy with both the car and the service.

Geno Neagle

February 03, 2018

"Friendly and knowledgeable!"

- Andrea M

I recently purchased a Chevy Equinox from Colonial West Chevrolet. Paul Smith, my salesman, was very friendly and knowledgeable! Paul was extremely helpful answering all my questions and assisting me throughout to make it a smooth and seamless process. I highly recommend Colonial West Chevrolet and definitely go see Paul Smith! Andrea M.

Paul Smith
Other Employees : Carlos

January 27, 2018

"Love my Trax"

- Nicole Westover-Rose

I just bought a 2018 Trax from Tommie Fountain. He was very personable and friendly. The deal went through quickly (in a matter of days) and without the hassles that I have experienced at other dealerships. I know what I want and Tommie was able to get me in the right vehicle for me. Will definitely go back and have referred my friends and family.

Geno Neagle