Colonial West Chevrolet

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Franklyn  Brown, Sales Consultant, Colonial West Chevrolet

Franklyn Brown

October 10, 2017

"Colonial West Chevrolet Fitchburg was very helpful!"

- Drewchevyguy81

Frank was my sales rep and he did an outstanding job. He listened to my needs and recommended to the truck I wanted. I purchased a 14' Checy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab for better than a fair price deal. The finance was helpful, smooth transaction and did not make me wait around. I have 3 kids and it's difficult for me to drag them around. Frank and I kept in touch and made sure my time was used right. I recommend this dealership and look for Frank he is very helpful and will match you with what you need. Andrew from Lunenburg, Ma.

Geno Neagle
Franklyn Brown

October 05, 2017

"Terry is the man! "

- Klydon41

He made things happen. He made sure we were satisfied with the vehicle we purchased . We love it. We would go back to him in the future!

September 26, 2017

"Comfortable truck buying experience"

- daniel hearne

Terry went above and beyond to make sure that all questions and concerns were addressed, even after company hours. He was always easy to contact and had my best interests in mind when helping me choose the right vehicle. I would highly recommend Mr. Locher to any customer who is interested in purchasing/leasing a vehicle from Colonial West Chevrolet.

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $42930