Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Finance Director
Clayton Bogus, Account Manager, Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Clayton Bogus

September 08, 2018

"Exceeded my expectations "

- Tom M.

I was referred to Contemporary Jeep based upon their experience and commitment to meeting customers expectations. When I arrived I was greeted by the General Manager, Russell, who immediately put me at ease and handed me off to his expert on Jeeps, Don. Don worked with me, showing me a number of different Jeeps and explaining the nuances of each model. I never felt rushed or pressured. When I knew which model I wanted, they unfortunately did not have that model and specs on site. Don assured me he would find the car I wanted and in a few days did exactly that. I now have the Jeep I wanted and the beginnings of a great relationship with a great car dealership. Thanks again!

Russell Coutu

September 01, 2018

"Excellent and easy"

- Traderbill88

Had the perfect Jeep Wrangler and Mark Cheever was great to work with. Simple process, great people. Will definitely go there for the next vehicle.

Mark Cheever

August 29, 2018

"They were great to work with!"

- Sorby's

We just leased our Jeep Cherokee from Contemporary Chrysler. They were great to deal with. Don Bradley was our sales rep. He was very helpful and made the process easy. They even made turning our old lease in easy. We highly recommend going there and working with Don!

New 2018 Ram Promaster City, $25380