Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Brian Young

Tyler Mason, Finance Manager, Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Tyler Mason

December 12, 2017

"Merry Christmas to me, I have a Truck :)"

- atbird77

This is my third vehicle and my Daughter's second vehicle purchased at Contemporary in 2017. It's nice when you come into a dealership and it feels like family. No Pressure and familiar faces.

December 06, 2017

"Great experience with no pressure"

- Alex23

I do not like the car buying process simply because of the pressure from car salesmen to purchase. With that being said, I had a great experience at Contemporary of Milford. Clayton was very personable and knowledgeable. He knew so much about the vehicles and was able to answer all questions. He was also very honest and real. I would recommend Clayton to anyone buying a new jeep. Great experience and new facility.

November 28, 2017

"Great service, beautiful new facility."

- DL08

The first car I ever purchased was from Contemporary back in 2013. Sadly, that car was totalled a few weeks ago after I was struck by another vehicle while passing through an intersection. After spending two full weeks following the accident doing hours of online research and visiting dealerships all over Massachusetts, I ended up right back in Milford, NH, and I'm glad I did! I was initially uncomfortable with the price of the car I was looking at, but Clayton was a great salesman and was able to work with me to get to a price I was comfortable with, while still being reasonable. My boyfriend, who tagged along and was also in the market for a new vehicle, ended up buying a new SUV from him the same day! I am very glad I decided to come back to Contemporary and I feel confident that I've made the right choice for my new car. Before I picked it up, they caught an issue with the fuel door and immediately overnighted the part so I could swing by and have it fixed the next day. They were also so kind as to drive about 40 minutes south to drop off my boyfriend's new SUV at his house, since his work schedule was preventing him from picking up his new SUV in a timely fashion. Thank you Clayton & Contemporary for sharing all your knowledge and making this purchase such a quick & easy experience. We are so excited for our new rides!!

New 2018 Ram 3500, $68815