Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Clayton Bogus

Keith Fogarty, Account Manager, Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Keith Fogarty

July 18, 2018

"They are honest, efficient, and courteous"

- richn

I purchased a used Jeep from an online ad. We agreed on price and they picked me up at Manchester airport when I came in from out of state to get the vehicle. They have a nice new building and they are pleasant people to deal with. Highly recommended.

Derek Eastman

July 06, 2018

"Great"

- Ace1hr1223

Don is a great asset to this dealership. He was a very easy-going, eager to answer all my questions. He didn't try to push me into any vehicle. He let me pick what I wanted. He was happy to bring the vehicle to me, so I didn't have to walk all around looking at different vehicles. I would recommend him to anyone I meet looking for a vehicle.

July 02, 2018

"Thanks Clayton!"

- Skaufold

We purchased two vehicles from CCDJ last summer thru Clayton Bogus who was extremely patient and informative. When it came time to buy another vehicle this year, we immediately returned to CCDJ and Clayton for assistance. Once again, we were very happy with the selection and the service we received to buy our new vehicle. Clayton knows the vehicles inside & out and has a great approach to helping customers. We will not hesitate to return to CCDJ and Clayton when we need our next vehicle.

Clayton Bogus