Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Clayton Bogus, Account Manager, Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Keith Fogarty, Account Manager, Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Keith Fogarty

November 15, 2018

"Awesome car buying experience "

- dohlson

If you are looking for a great deal and an excellent selection of vehicles you gotta checkout contemporary. The staff was knowledgeable, kind and respectful of my time and needs. They found the perfect car for my wife and we couldn’t be happier

Derek Eastman
Brian Young
Russell Coutu

November 12, 2018

"Great dealership, easy to work with."

- Mike_k

I recently bought a 2013 dodge Laramie and have been very happy with my purchase. I worked with Keith and Don who were both great. Keith made a point to follow up with me a few days after the sale to make sure I was still happy with everything, which I was. I ended up having an issue with the truck after about a week but I was able to work with the dealership to get the truck in for service. After I wasn’t able to get the truck serviced on the day of the initial appointment, Erik the service manager was nice enough to have a porter come trade cars with me so they could get the truck back in for repairs. Erik listened to my concerns about the truck and we were able to get the issue resolved quickly and easily. Don worked with me for the financing and warranty purchase and was a pleasure to work with. Their job is always to sell you on as much as the can as far as warranties and coverage goes, but they were very respectful when I declined certain coverages and I didn’t feel pressured into purchasing anything I didn’t want or need. All in all I would not hesistate to purchase from them again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Keith Fogarty

November 10, 2018

"Love my Jeep! "

- Sharonf

We found this jeep dealer by chance and they had a wonderful selection of Jeeps to choose from. I have always wanted a Jeep but was never able to afford the luxury. My fiancé encouraged me that this was the time and that it was the car for me. So I took a serious look and with the help of Clayton at this dealership, I was able to clinch the Jeep of my dreams! It was a wonderful experience and I am so happy. I never thought I would have something so lovely :)

Gerald Gannon