Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Brennan Pluijmakers

September 13, 2017

"Keith was very helpful"

- Dbupphaves

I worked with Keith to buy a new wrangler. He was helpful and quick to respond to all of my questions and requests. What made the experience good was Keith was genuinely excited about the wrangler and my plans for it. When I told him I wanted to lift the car eventually he was excited for me and helped gather all the information I needed for the future.

Keith Fogarty

September 07, 2017

"Above and Beyond!"

- breebrasil

Going to this dealership was a little bit of a risk for us, as it is 75 miles from our home. But it was WELL WORTH the drive, time and effort! We were so pleased with the quality of the service of our salesman Clayton Bogus. He was a gentleman from start to finish, and was extremely patient in showing us all the features of our new vehicle. Even with the drive, I'd buy from this salesman and this dealership again!!!

Clayton Bogus

August 14, 2017

"Excellent in every way!!"

- SuzyQ

I dealt with Tyler and Brennan in buying my new jeep and they were both an absolute pleasure to deal with. Brennan was not only friendly and knowledgeable but extremely patient when I was deciding between two models of my new Jeep. I never felt rushed or pressured in any way. He really went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my decision...which I really am! And going into the finance office can always be a bit overwhelming but Tyler was unbelievably accommodating and answered all of my questions, which there were many, in a very down to earth and friendly manner and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. He also never made me feel rushed and was such a pleasure to talk to. At the same time he was also extremely efficient and made the paperwork part of it effortless. I cannot say enough about my buying experience here and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Brennan Pluijmakers