Continental Acura of Naperville

2275 Aurora Ave, Naperville, Illinois 60540 Directions

367 Reviews of Continental Acura of Naperville

September 17, 2018

"Great service department. Darren and Joe Ozer!"

- RDXKRAMER

Excellent service department! Darrin, Joe Ozer and even Shirley were exceptionally helpful. Even Dave Ozer was a big help.i always bring my Acura to Continental for parts and service.

Joe Ozer
Darrin Kuster
Dave Ozer
Sep 18, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for this great 5 star review. Our entire team truly appreciates your kind words.

August 03, 2018

"Timing belt service Acura TL 2010"

- GeorgeZacharias

Just had my Acura TL 2010 timing belt serviced on 8/25/2018. Joe Ozer the service advisor took care of my service. I have to say that he did an impressive task in keeping me updated on the service process. He get 5 stars for his performance. Thank you

Joe Ozer
Aug 06, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for this review, George. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for us. We are glad to hear you had such a positive experience with Joe. We hope your TL drives fantastic, have a great day.

July 27, 2018

"2015 Acura RDX"

- acura2015

My sales rep, Thomas was so very helpful in my purchase of a Certified Used 2015 Acura RDX. This is my first Acura purchase as I have always driven a Honda. Thomas made my buying experience a very pleasant one and I would definitely refer my friends to Continental Acura.

Thomas Khounphannavong
Jul 30, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for the feedback, we are glad to hear that Thomas was able to help you with your switch from Honda to Acura. We hope you love your RDX, have a great day!

June 08, 2018

"Excellent Sales and Customer Service"

- bmcginnis3

Just bought my 3rd car from Continental Acura. Had a great buying experience with Ernie Alvarez. His follow up and attn to detail reminds me why I continue coming back.

Ernie Alvarez
Mark Pisoni
Jun 20, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for this great 5 star review. We appreciate it.

May 25, 2018

"Poor managment !"

- D.H.

I really wish i could have left a positive review for this dealer but i had a bad exoerience with them especially with the dealer manager. I liked one of their Acura 2017, dealt with Abe over the phone cause live couple hours away. Made a deal, gave him my credit card info for down paynent . Later i was told that car got sold !!!! They had another Acura 20117 but with more miles. I asked since they sold my other car to match the price, same car, more miles .. you would think common sense. They did not match the price and did not feel any guilt on selling the car for which i gave them my credit card for down payment. I accepted their last offer authorized them to hold down payment again from my credit card and next day drove there . When we arrived , found out that the vehicle's odometer read 500 more miles that what they had advertised (8950 instead of 8450). While they were advertising the car for sale , they were still using it as a loaner for their service department We tried to reason ( how they sold first vehicle, and this 2nd car had more miles that what they advertised) and asked to at least take in consideration the addition 500 miles and reflect that in price. Their manager , knowing that we drove over 2 hours, not only refused but didnt even make the efort to come and talk to us, even after we made the purchase. We ended up buying from them but cant say that we were happy with their service, especially their manager. We will NOT recommend them to anyone..

Abe Crump
Jun 20, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

We apologize for the miscommunication during your recent visit. If you need any further assistance please reach out. - Rob Milani, Used Car Service Manager, 630.960.2100

April 18, 2018

"Return customer and 2nd experience definitely worth it"

- a01butal

I had bought a 2015 Acura TLX and now in Late March 2018 my wife and I decided we needed more space so we returned to Continental Acura in Naperville to see Tom Trulis are salesman during our previous buying experience. I was very happy to find Tom still there although semi-retired. We had a great buying experience once again and are now the happy owners of a 2018 Acura MDX. I hope Tom is still around in a few years when we get ready to do a deal again and all the personnel we dealt with at the dealership were great. Thanks so much for an easy and smooth buying experience.

Mark Pisoni
Tom Trulis
Darrin Kuster
Josh Bruhn
Steve Messina
Apr 27, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your continued support. If you ever need anything please stop by or give us a call. Have a great day!

April 12, 2018

"Greg and Sharon Pew"

- mbacura18

Greg and Sharon Pew are a great team that respond swiftly and seek to accommodate my needs when shopping for a new(er) car. I have buying cars from Greg and Sharon for over 20 years and I will keep coming back for more. They act with integrity, treat me with respect and go out of their way to make my car buying experience pleasurable. Thank Greg and Sharon!!

Greg Pew
Other Employees : Sharon Pew
Apr 27, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

This is so amazing to hear! We appreciate your continued support. If you ever need anything please stop by or give us a call. Have a great day.

April 07, 2018

"We had a great experience at Continental.highly recommended!"

- cadillacguy

Abe our salesman was very down to earth, not pushy at all. Rob the sales manager came over and spoke with us at length about the car and its' history. Felt very safe buying it. Shirley is a longtime friend and set up everything for us. Jerry moved us through the financial aspect thoroughly and quickly as he knew we had plans, he was very respectful of our time. Your dealership is terrific !!

Abe Crump
Rob Milani
Jerry Burton
Apr 10, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

This is a wonderful review! Thank you for the kind words and please let us know if you ever need anything! Have a great day.

March 28, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Edwin

Always warm and have that warm and friendly smile- Shirley Very welcoming and prompt - Robert Consistency in terms of great service, each and every visit - Dan R.

Other Employees : Robert
Apr 02, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for the feedback Edwin!

March 21, 2018

"Phenomenal people in whom you see pride and customer service"

- claw1964

I have used Continental for service for many years. All the employees are knowledgeable and friendly. They treat you like family. Top notch customer service.

Neil Hoyle
Dan Rusmussen
Jerry Burton
Mar 22, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate the feedback.