Continental Acura of Naperville

Dan  Rusmussen, Express Service Manager, Continental Acura of Naperville

Dan Rusmussen

Express Service Manager

October 15, 2017

"Unsatisfied due to a particular employee in sales department"

- sandeep Kumar

This review is not for dealership but a specific employee name Robert Manuel. No surprise that Mr. Manuel already got 1 star from another customer on July 17th, 2017 (https://www.dealerrater.com/sales/Robert-Manuel-review-119828 ) Here is my experience. We visited continental Acura on Saturday Oct 14th, 2017. The attitude of Mr. Muller was very unfriendly. First, he tried to even show the MDX out of window rather than test drive. We had to ask for test drive. Every 5th minute, he used the word that it is raining and we are wasting time. Finally, I had to tell him that if it is raining for him, it’s raining for me as well and I have come with one year old in lap to buy the car. We felt so unwelcome and disrespected that we decided to leave. I entered the store with a mind that I will come with a car out of showroom. Unfortunately, Mr. Manuel blew the deal with his attitude. The dealership should address this employee so that other customer does not go through similar poor experiences like mine and another customer who wrote review on july 17th. If he had antiquates of customer dealing, he would have sold the car on that day.

Robert Manuel

September 26, 2017

"Great experience!!"

- tmadlener

I had bought my second car from Tom Trulis. Tom is very knowledgeable and professional. He went over all the details of the transaction. I would highly recommend using him!

Tom Trulis

September 22, 2017

"Wonderful Customer Service!!"

- skryjapj

I have visited Continental Acura for the last four years. They always welcome me with a smile, most times by name, even though they are busy. My visits have been preventive maintenance primarily except for a vicious pothole which ate my tire. Thanks to the Tire warranty, I did not pay a cent. They always verify I am satisfied with my service and answer all my questions (even the stupid ones). My father has trained me to be "mechanic wise". This is a great dealer. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone.

Shirley Defino