Continental Acura of Naperville

2275 Aurora Ave, Naperville, Illinois 60540 Directions

362 Reviews of Continental Acura of Naperville

April 18, 2018

"Return customer and 2nd experience definitely worth it"

- a01butal

I had bought a 2015 Acura TLX and now in Late March 2018 my wife and I decided we needed more space so we returned to Continental Acura in Naperville to see Tom Trulis are salesman during our previous buying experience. I was very happy to find Tom still there although semi-retired. We had a great buying experience once again and are now the happy owners of a 2018 Acura MDX. I hope Tom is still around in a few years when we get ready to do a deal again and all the personnel we dealt with at the dealership were great. Thanks so much for an easy and smooth buying experience.

Mark Pisoni
Tom Trulis
Darrin Kuster
Josh Bruhn
Steve Messina
April 12, 2018

"Greg and Sharon Pew"

- mbacura18

Greg and Sharon Pew are a great team that respond swiftly and seek to accommodate my needs when shopping for a new(er) car. I have buying cars from Greg and Sharon for over 20 years and I will keep coming back for more. They act with integrity, treat me with respect and go out of their way to make my car buying experience pleasurable. Thank Greg and Sharon!!

Greg Pew
Other Employees : Sharon Pew
April 07, 2018

"We had a great experience at Continental.highly recommended!"

- cadillacguy

Abe our salesman was very down to earth, not pushy at all. Rob the sales manager came over and spoke with us at length about the car and its' history. Felt very safe buying it. Shirley is a longtime friend and set up everything for us. Jerry moved us through the financial aspect thoroughly and quickly as he knew we had plans, he was very respectful of our time. Your dealership is terrific !!

Abe Crump
Rob Milani
Jerry Burton
Apr 10, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

This is a wonderful review! Thank you for the kind words and please let us know if you ever need anything! Have a great day.

March 28, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Edwin

Always warm and have that warm and friendly smile- Shirley Very welcoming and prompt - Robert Consistency in terms of great service, each and every visit - Dan R.

Other Employees : Robert
Apr 02, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for the feedback Edwin!

March 21, 2018

"Phenomenal people in whom you see pride and customer service"

- claw1964

I have used Continental for service for many years. All the employees are knowledgeable and friendly. They treat you like family. Top notch customer service.

Neil Hoyle
Jerry Burton

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate the feedback.

March 20, 2018

"Service experience"

- GeorgeZacharias

Thank you Acura for replacing both of my side mirror glasses on my Acura TL 2010 after 8 years and 92k miles on the odometer. My special thanks to Darrin Kuster who pursued my request to have the deteriorating mirrors.replaced by Acura. John Sillitti was very gracious to honor my alignment coupons 3 days later which I had failed to present at the iniatition of the service process. Thank you again to Darrin and John

Neil Hoyle
Darrin Kuster
Other Employees : John Sillitti

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for the great review George. We appreciate your kind words. Have a great day.

March 20, 2018

"Great service."

- john v

I have been a Continental Acura of Naperville customer since 2005 and have purchased 4 new cars during that time from them. Over the years my Acura's have been very reliable, but the personal attention you receive from the service department is what keeps me coming back. The greatest asset of this dealership is their people. Especially Dan Rusmussen and Shirley Defino. Dan is usually my first contact in the service department. Dan greats you in a very professional manner and is always very helpful. When my work is completed I finalize my visit at the cashier's desk. Shirley Defino always ends my visit with a happy and upbeat conversation. She also thanks me for coming in, which these days you don't hear very often. Sometimes it's just the little things that matter. These are the type of people that keep your customers coming back car after car. Thanks, John V.

Mar 21, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

This is an amazing review, John! We thank you for your kind words and appreciate you giving Continental Acura the opportunity to earn and keep your business since 2005!

March 19, 2018

"Excellent Acura Dealership"

- Sheik123

Fifteen years ago I purchased a Acura TSX at Continental Acura of Naperville. Over the years I have always received excellent treatment from the entire team. Based on the excellent experience I have had there I recently purchased a certified 2017 MDX at Continental. Abe Crump was my salesman and once again the purchasing process went without a hitch. Abe is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Continental Acura of Naperville and Abe Crump.

Abe Crump

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank your for the review! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience working with our team. Enjoy your MDX!

March 16, 2018

"Great Service"

- MDX

Fast and friendly service! Dan kept me informed of the work being performed on my vehicle every step of the way! Dan was always very friendly and courteous and made me feel right at home! The cashier, Shirley, is always smiling and very friendly. I always take up to much of her time because she is such a joy to talk talk to!

Mar 19, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

This is a wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Have a great day!

March 01, 2018

"Above & Beyond..."

- kend

Outstanding service-plain & simple! Joe Ozer is the consummate professional. He was in contact with me regularly with updates & options. He really stepped-up & delivered on a challenging service visit. Hat's off to Shirley & the rest of the service department for their friendly & fun approach.

Joe Ozer
Mar 08, 2018 -

Continental Acura of Naperville responded

Thank you for this great review Ken! We appreciate your kind words.