Cowboy CDJR

4 Reviews of Cowboy CDJR

December 12, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- Wnew

I trade every year. This is the best experience I have ever had with a dealership!!! Cowboy CRDJ is the best ever! Stevie Landers Jr has put together the best staff and sales force that is second to none! I can’t recommend them enough. Go see them!

Nathan Beal
Other Employees : Colby Kennedy
July 07, 2018

"False claims "

- Truck 101

I drove 5 hrs down here to buy a “gently used” work truck. Was assured was “been tru shop and completely road ready ,etc etc. I ask for photos of anything that might be if any concern and was assured”this is a good truck”. When I arrived truck has major performance issues(engine problems),6 bald tires, interior issues , brake squeaks ?? etc etc . I am out a days work ,10 hrs drive time , motel bill etc because they lied about condition of truck . I think any dealership that does this should be avoided as honesty is really important.

April 26, 2018

"Always helpful and friendly."

- Ninjette42

Every time I go to the dealership, everyone is friendly and says hello. They are always willing to make sure you are happy with your car, your oil changes, and in general they are a very good group of people. They are really making car buying a pleasant experience. Oil changes are a great price, and they have some of the best people around making sure your car is running right. We love Cowboy Dodge CDJR in our house!

April Hensley
Eric Pruitt
Nathan Beal
April 21, 2018

"Above and Beyond"

- Layden08

After purchasing my vehicle I ran into an issue with a noise that it was making. I went to two different places in my area to get a look and estimate. The outcome was upsetting and costly to fix. When I contacted my sales person, Dustin, he went above and beyond to fix my issue. His customer service and willingness to work through the problems with me were above and beyond what I expected. I look forward to dealing with Dustin and Cowboy CDJR in the future!!

Andrew Brewer