Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat

Lee Johnson

January 15, 2019

"Attentive and knowledgeable!"

- TimMillerVoiceOvers

Treavor Turner worked well with my wife and I on purchasing our vehicle last week. Attentive and knowledgeable, Treavor was the 'go to' guy we needed to negotiate a great deal. We certainly will refer Treavor to our friends! --Tim Miller Voiceovers, Ringgold, Georgia. Thanks also to Kevin Rhodes for making the paperwork painless!

Trevor Turner
Kevin Rhodes

January 14, 2019

"Outstanding Experience"

- Chip B

Andrew was great to work with. Kept me informed but was not pushy. He's also followed up after the sale. I will definitely be back next time my family is in the market!

Andrew Madron

January 13, 2019

"Really worked with me."

- julieannedrake

Chris really worked hard to try and get me into a Fiat. I ended up not being able to get it but I would recommend him highly if you want someone who will go out of his way to get you into what you want.

Chris Story