Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Greensboro

Jason Davis

Administration -GM
4.2

October 18, 2018

"STAY AWARE FROM THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!!!"

- Susan

They are not to be trusted with your truck/car. They will upsell services are an outrageous price. All service advisors make a commission so beware.

Past experience with Manager Justin and GM Mike Hilton

August 29, 2018

"Recent Experience"

- Hhbilder

Difficult to get a hold of lack of follow up. Phone operator bounces calls around, not-responsive to messages. Going on 10+ days. Would not recommend.

Brooks Powell

August 25, 2018

"We don’t trust our customers "

- Toyotaguy1207

I went to pick up my sons Jeep after getting some service work done. Jason was great this nothing against him he was as great service advisor to deal with. When I arrived I didn’t have my credit card with with but I did have my check book with me. The repair that was performed was less than five hundred dollars they wouldn’t accept my check for payment. This is the first time that a company wouldn’t accept my check I have never gave anyone a bad check in my life. I was dropped off by my wife and had to walk to a ATM to with draw the money so that I could pay them for the repair. I wouldn’t recommend this dealership to anyone. Later in the day my wife wanted to up grade her car and wanted to purchase a Wrangler Unlimited we purchased the Jeep at Ilderton Jeep. The funny thing is that I singed all the paperwork and I was planning on bringing them a certified check Monday but the manager said if you have a personal check we can accept that for payment. I found it amusing that a small dealership was okay with me giving them a check for over 30k for the purchase of a new vehicle but Crown Jeep wouldn’t take one for less than five hundred dollars because of this I would never return to Crown Jeep for anything.

Jason Osborne