Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Greensboro

4.2

August 29, 2018

"Recent Experience"

- Hhbilder

Difficult to get a hold of lack of follow up. Phone operator bounces calls around, not-responsive to messages. Going on 10+ days. Would not recommend.

Brooks Powell

August 25, 2018

"We don’t trust our customers "

- Toyotaguy1207

I went to pick up my sons Jeep after getting some service work done. Jason was great this nothing against him he was as great service advisor to deal with. When I arrived I didn’t have my credit card with with but I did have my check book with me. The repair that was performed was less than five hundred dollars they wouldn’t accept my check for payment. This is the first time that a company wouldn’t accept my check I have never gave anyone a bad check in my life. I was dropped off by my wife and had to walk to a ATM to with draw the money so that I could pay them for the repair. I wouldn’t recommend this dealership to anyone. Later in the day my wife wanted to up grade her car and wanted to purchase a Wrangler Unlimited we purchased the Jeep at Ilderton Jeep. The funny thing is that I singed all the paperwork and I was planning on bringing them a certified check Monday but the manager said if you have a personal check we can accept that for payment. I found it amusing that a small dealership was okay with me giving them a check for over 30k for the purchase of a new vehicle but Crown Jeep wouldn’t take one for less than five hundred dollars because of this I would never return to Crown Jeep for anything.

Jason Osborne

August 21, 2018

"worst experience with a business of any kind in my life"

- jojo

These people are terrible. Finance manager refused to even look at my paper work form mopar warranty even though mopar warranty said any dealer in 50 states. There was no one in his office but he said he was too busy. I said I would wait. He said he would call the police. I asked if I could make an appointment. He said I could make it the next day but he would not be there for the next 3.days. I will never go there again.

darius sutton