Crown Honda of Greensboro

Chris Roque

Keavie  Johnson, Sales, Crown Honda of Greensboro

Keavie Johnson

November 30, 2018

"Careless business useless manager-assistant duo."

- Reddy0360

Don't ever go to this dealer, they don't care about customers only thing they want is rob money from customers. When I called them for a quote they promised good deal and when asked for a quote said that once we go there they gonna make it final. Trusting them I took my friend and this foolish manager & assistant duo started a game play of their own rubbing me a lower trim for more price. Never go to them without a confirm quote from them even though if they confirm the rate verbally. Specially Adrian is the worst representative who doesn't know how to communicate to his manager the details customer requested. They promised a quote and we went from Cary to Greensboro and this intellectual guy says that his manager got confused and thought a different model. Are they illiterates or what, how can they miss the trim level they promised.

Adrian Sanchez
Other Employees : Michael

November 23, 2018

"Sicking and Trashy"

- Msmon

This place is far by the worst dealership I have wver step foot in on the used car side. I drove 43 minutes to discuss purchasing a car from them or possibly trading in mine .Once the tacky salesman realized I would be using my credit union they hesitated to help me. The salesman kept telling me he would be right back to do an appraisal but when I asked him when after taking down info. He walked back in that space to talk to the short black man in all grey with short man syndrome who sit his simple behind in the chair shrugging his shoulders. Instead of saying they didnt feel like doing a sale. I could have gotten better service at a chop shop.I told the salesman I should have listen to all the reviews. He did apologize for his ignorance and stated he usually dont work on that side.

November 10, 2018

"Worst customer service and a terrible business!!"

- Deeh21

Went with our son to help him buy a car..Desie told us some BS about how he likes for his customer to be happy and for us to come back in a month to get whatever needs to be fixed with the car(used) Set a date for a month, went and waited and waited around for service dept to tell us he doesn’t have us for an appt.. we drove 2 hrs mind you...and NO ONE would help us!! We got back home and tried to call Desie if course he wouldn’t respond...talked with a Hunter and a Jeffery and still nothing! It’s been 2 1/2 months and STILL NO ONE HAS HELPED US!! We have called the big dogs above Crown Honda...I will be getting in touch with the GM AND I WILL CONTINUE TO LEAVE BAD REVIEWS!! We will be getting in touch with the Better Buisness Bureau and our local news! My son needs a part for this car his driver side window is jacked up and he has a broken vent! This is no way to treat your customers!! And we have to explain to our son that this is NOT how a business does!! Got our $$ and now being ignored!!!

Desie