Crown Honda of Greensboro

Keavie Johnson

Matt  Colvin, Sales, Crown Honda of Greensboro

Matt Colvin

September 04, 2018

"Worst customer service I've ever experienced. "

- Adam

Lied straight to our faces about the interest rate and overall cost of the car during negotiations. Bait and switch. Please do not buy cars here.

Nick

August 31, 2018

"Great experience"

- Bries Omi

Just bought a new vehicle from JJ Rogers at Crown Honda. Very honest dealings with us and gave us a great deal. The vehicle was just what we wanted and JJ worked hard to make sure we were well taken care of.

JJ Rogers

August 28, 2018

"Long wait times and bad customer service"

- B24

I used to come here all the time to get my car serviced back when Andy used to work here. Now I can hardly recognize anyone and that’s probably telling me something. Wait times are ridiculous and the prices are even worse. Please be cautious of what they recommend you to fix as I’ve been told numerous times to fix something that I have already taken care of when Andy was there by a new service advisor. When I tell them to go back on the history, they have no words and try to come up with an excuse that they were “misinformed.” The last time I came in was for a patch up/repair on my tire that I thought was covered under warranty since I purchased them new at this location. I told my service advisor specifically that I had to be somewhere in 45 minutes and that she would have it checked and finished within my time frame. It took them over two hours to come back and tell me that there was a small hole that could not be repaired and then had the audacity to recommend me for more repairs that I definitely knew I didn’t need. Staff clearly doesn’t care about customers wellbeing’s and will do all that they can to upsell you to make more money for themselves. Haven’t been back since finding a local honest and reasonable auto shop and probably will never be back. If you love wasting your time and money, then by all means service your car here.

Unknown