Culver City Chevrolet

Culver City, CA

4.1
773 Reviews
At Culver City Chevrolet, our entire team works together to provide you with the ultimate Chevrolet shopping experience. We are here to exceed your expectations, deliver the best service possible, and make car shopping fun again. We provide a large inventory or Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs for you to browse through. Just find the specific vehicle that fits your needs and schedule your test drive by calling 424-216-6027. We provide plenty of buying and leasing options for drivers in Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Carson. We look forward to being the new and used Chevrolet vehicle source for you in Culver City!
Contact Dealership

6101 W Slauson Ave

Culver City, CA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 773 reviews

June 27, 2022

I brought in my new Camaro. it had three things that I needed done fix, a slow leak, fix squeaky brakes and it would backfire intermittently none of the items got fixed More

by Jess
Luis Navarrete
3.0

Culver City Chevrolet responded

Hi, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Please contact Sara C. Customer Care Advocate (424)258-9157 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

June 27, 2022

I found the people in the dealership to be very cordial, I was informed on everything as it related to the current condition of my car. More

by Brenda Hartwell
Sorry I forgot the name.

Culver City Chevrolet responded

Hi, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Brenda Hartwell responded

June 26, 2022

In the past, this place has been unreliable, confusing, and unhelpful. However, I just had a good experience, finally, after having Jordan as my customer service representative. If I continue to have Jorda More

by MADMAN1067

Culver City Chevrolet responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Culver City Chevrolet. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

June 25, 2022

Appreciated the work that was done; but I Just can’t see justifying the labor at $250 An hour. It’s $100 an hour?? It really hits Your wallet when you’re retired. God bless, John & Trish LaRosk More

by 1NavyUSA
Luis Navarrete
Jun 27, 2022 -

1NavyUSA responded

WAY too expensive; Who's making the $$; If it's the certified mechanics then they should become lawyers, as this rate is what they charge, and higher??

Culver City Chevrolet responded

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to Sara C., Customer Care Advocate at (424)258-9157 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

1NavyUSA responded

Thank you for your response to my earlier email. I know that things won't change, but I felt compelled to relate our feelings.. God Bless. John and Trish LaRosk

June 24, 2022

The person in charge of my account was very rude and disrespectful. He gave me an estimated cost over the phone and then when the job was complete he gave me a total that was 400 more and claimed he n More

by juejue007
Ruben Barrera

Culver City Chevrolet responded

Hi, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone. It's discouraging to see that you had a negative experience. Please contact Sara C. Customer Care Advocate at (424)258-9157 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

June 24, 2022

Service is good, Timing is good as well but Jordan is always helpful and nice!! More

by panchillo0305

Culver City Chevrolet responded

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

June 24, 2022

Jordon is the best! ! So helpful!! Best customer service!! I’m a very happy client!! More

by BRITTAFRANCISCO

Culver City Chevrolet responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Culver City Chevrolet! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

June 24, 2022

I felt the sales rep and manager listened to what I needed in pricing and in a vehicle and were fair. More

by Smwormald
Eddy Ramos
Other Employees : Peter

June 24, 2022

I was very impressed with Jordan in service. She was very thorough and helpful regarding my car. More

by Splogcooper

June 23, 2022

I was encouraged to service other things on my car BUT never felt forced. My car was serviced quickly and I was out in less than 45 minutes. Thank you More

by GMCKILLIAN
Jun 27, 2022 -

Culver City Chevrolet responded

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!