Curry Toyota of Connecticut

832 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, Connecticut 06795 Directions

42 Reviews of Curry Toyota of Connecticut

January 12, 2016

"Purchase of Toyota Corolla LE on 1-11-2016"

- Sharon

I recently purchased a Toyota Corolla LE on 1-11-2016. I was a previous customer of Branch Toyota, and due to their unprofessional interactions with customers I brought my business to another dealership out of town. I was interested in purchasing a car from a local dealership to prevent from having to travel 45-60 minutes for maintenance. I was excited to learn that Curry had taken over Branch, and was interested to learn how this new dealership was functioning. When I entered into Curry, I was greeted by pleasant, professional sales people, and during the process of negotiating I did not feel pressure by either the salesman or any other staff member of the dealership. I was extremely satisfied with the service, and would recommend anyone who is interested in going back to a local dealership. S.R.

Ben Mayo
Chris Brunner
Other Employees : Buisness manager.
Jan 27, 2016 -

Curry Toyota of Connecticut responded

Thank you very much for your kind words, we try very hard to make everyone's experience a good one. We thank you for your patronage.

December 27, 2015

"Not as nice as before"

- Ginny126

I had been a customer at Branch Toyota for several years. Since becoming Curry, I found that the personal touch is gone. The sales people and business manager were very pushy, and made me feel like I didn't know what I wanted . I love my car, but will not deal with these people again. Only the service department seems more or less the same.

James devoe, business manager moved on from Massachusetts-
Jan 09, 2016 -

Curry Toyota of Connecticut responded

We try really hard to meet and exceed expectations but sometimes we fall short.I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.Continous feed back from customers like yourself is what keeps us trying to improve.Thanks again for your observation if I could be of any assistance plase fell free to reach out to me.Have a happy and healthy 2016.