DCH Freehold Nissan

Travis Dunst, Client Advisor, DCH Freehold Nissan

Travis Dunst

Dwayne Parker, Client Advisor, DCH Freehold Nissan

October 18, 2017

"Oil change-quick and easy"

- arlene siev

I dropped into Nissan on my way to a doctors appointment. I had a limited amount of time. I wasn't sure i would have enough time. Sergio helped me and figured out I would have enough time. He was professional and thorough. He assured that I was taken care of in the appropriate timeframe and got me on my way. Thank you. Arlene Siev

Sergio

October 16, 2017

"Dwayne Parker and DCH Freehold Nissan are great!"

- Amelia Winter

This is our fourth car from DCH Freehold Nissan. Dwayne was an amazing salesperson and made the process stress free and easy. All the staff were helpful and got us a great price on an amazing car. Will definitely be back for car #5!

Sascha Duckenfield

October 16, 2017

"Amazing and stress free!"

- Brianne Koller

Dwayne Parker was great and answered all of my questions! My first time buying a car ever and by myself and he handled everything very well and I drove away in a car that I wanted, in the price range, and with the miles that I was looking for.

New 2017 Nissan Rogue, $29570