DCH Freehold Nissan

Travis Dunst

June 07, 2018

"Excellent "

- Jess.BB

It was a pleasure working with Dwayne, he is really friendly, he helped me with everything. He made sure I got the best deal. I love my car, thank you Dwayne ur the best !

May 30, 2018

"Excellent help on a new car"

- Rogue

My wife and I love our new car and it’s thanks to the helpful sales of Dave and Joe. Definitely ask for Dave when contacting this dealership to get started on your future Nissan.

Joseph Clossey
Dave Pomerantz

May 25, 2018

"I found my new permanent salesman"

- Jbarrella

Refreshingly real and honest...he made sure I understood my options and fought hard for me... where I've been strongly pushed into something I didnt want over the years at dealerships...Dwayne never did that. He took his time..showed me what he could do and he completely understood when I wasnt yet satisfied. I left very happy and I hope hes there a long time. I no longer want to deal with anyone else.

Used 2015 Nissan Versa, $15749