DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara

350 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara, California 93105

337 Reviews of DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara

March 15, 2019

"DCH Lexus- Robin Tidd, sales agent"

- nbv994

What a wonderful experience we had at DCH Lexus. We were sent to DCH by Costco. Robin Tidd was our agent and her knowledge and professionalism made our decision easier. I’m going to love my 2019 Lexus GX 460!!

Robin Tidd
Mar 18, 2019 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the amazing review! It's a delight to know that Robin provided you with top-notch service. We hope you enjoy your new Lexus!

March 14, 2019

"Service Department"

- Nicolette

Always polite and friendly the staff in the service department go out of their way to make sure that you, as well as your car, are well taken care of. I live in Paso Robles and they come and fetch my car and leave me with a loner when it's time for my car to be serviced. My car is always clean, inside and out, when they return it to me.

James Porter
Tony Rucker
Edward Simeon
Mar 14, 2019 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate the kind words and hope to keep your loyalty for many years to come.

March 12, 2019

"Great experience!!!!"

- binupillai

Karson and James helped me in buying my first luxury car. The whole process was like a breeze. All the communications were prompt and clear . They even delivered the car at my residence 90 miles away from the dealership. Thanks Karson and James again , you guys are wonderful !!!! Thanks Binu

James Porter
Other Employees : Karson Avila
Mar 14, 2019 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

On behalf of all of us at DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Karson and James. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your first luxury car and please come visit us again soon!

February 14, 2019

"Always a happy customer "

- Rikflo

Always a great experience with Lexus of Santa Barbara. We live in Oxnard, but enjoy driving up here to service our Lexus. Efrian and his guys always makes us feel welcomed. Thank You!

Isaiah Figueroa
Efrain Lopez
Feb 15, 2019 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thanks for your loyalty to Lexus of Santa Barbara! We're so pleased to hear that you feel welcomed at our dealership. We hope to see you again soon!

February 13, 2019

"Service Department "

- Love my car

They are always helpful and efficient! Phuong and Edward are both great, they get me and out and keep me informed if there is ever an issue.

Phuong Pham
Edward Simeon
Feb 15, 2019 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thanks for the wonderful review! We're happy that Phuong and Edward helped make your experience at DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara great! Thank you for your business!

February 11, 2019

"Lexus 350Es "

- Lexusbuyer

Great experience with Glauco he is not pushy, very informative, and makes you feel comfortable and make your own decision. I would highly recommend this dealership amd Glauco.

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

We are grateful for this wonderful review and your kind words about Glauco! It was our pleasure to provide you with top-notch service and appreciate your recommendation!

February 07, 2019

"Great customer service."

- coxyboxy

Glauco was awesome. Love my new to me Lexus. Great price, and took car of some not so minor issues with the car. Really couldn't be happier with the service.

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the excellent review! We're so happy to hear that you received great service and a great price, too! Enjoy your new Lexus, and we hope to see you back soon!

February 07, 2019

"Great Experience!"

- Sharona63

My sales person, Glauco, was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. I was in the market for a certified pre-owned RX 350 as I was very unhappy with my 2016 Toyota RAV4. He contacted me right away when one came in that he felt would be what I might want.....he was right! I love my car!! Glauco (and Erika, my paperwork gal) did everything to ensure the process went smoothly. I'm still getting used to all the bells and whistles but I know that Glauco is available if I need him. I will definitely be back when the time comes.

Other Employees : Erika

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Sharon, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We work hard to provide customers with a smooth car buying process. We will make sure to pass along the kind words to Glauco and Erika! Thanks for your business!

February 06, 2019

"Amazing Service !"

- Radek123

Went there without appointment to check tire pressure on my RX 350. Took only 5 min in and out to check and adjust my tire pressure. Feels always like I’m the most important customer there .

Derek Bishop

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thanks for the five-star review! We are so glad to hear that you felt like an important customer at DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara, because you are! We hope to see you again in the future!

February 06, 2019

"Michel Courvill is a great salesman, Mr Ayyoub an awesome GM"

- Susan from Oakton, Virginia

I just returned to Virginia after spending a weekend looking at used cars in the Santa Barbara vicinity for my daughter. Our good fortune led us to Michel "Mike" Courville, an extraordinary salesman and a great guy. My daughter and I instantly trusted Mike and knew that he understood what we wanted and that he would do his utmost to sell us the right car for the best price. He did. We ended up with the perfect preowned car for my daughter. I must also compliment the GM Alexander Ayyoub for providing us with excellent service. Mr. Ayyoub is a down to earth, nice person. My Ayyoub was extremely fair and helpful. He runs a very friendly and well organized dealership. I would never hesitate to do business with Mr. Ayyoub and his staff again. I highly recommend the DCH Lexus dealership of Santa Barbara. They are a 1st class dealership with very committed employees and excellent customer service. Special thanks also go to Nora Halstead for her financial savvy and Jousef Harb in the service department for helping us facilitate our trade-in. Moving forward we will continue to rely on DCH for service and would not consider any other dealership in the future.

Yhaya Abou Harb
Mike Courville
Other Employees : Yousef Abou Harb and Nora Halstead
Feb 06, 2019 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thanks for leaving us a wonderful review, Susan! We are flattered to see such a great list of things you liked about DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara. We will pass the compliments along to our team members, as they work hard to provide exceptional service. Thank you for your business!