DCH Toyota of Milford

355 Reviews of DCH Toyota of Milford

April 04, 2018

"Great customer experience"

- Wadeo

I always bring my vehicle to your dealership because I know I am going to get the work done correctly with the correct parts. Price might be a little higher than you could get at your independent shpp but its convenient, has a comfortable waiting area and the service advisors are great to work with. I only buy Toyotas because I know I can get it serviced in Milford.

I honestly forget who I worked with. Sorry
Apr 05, 2018 -

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thank you so much for the kind words and excellent feedback! Please let us know should you need anything else; we're always happy to help!

April 04, 2018

"Very easy and mot stressful "

- Kyle6334

Hany and everyone I worked with was very professional and made the whole process very easy and exciting! I would recommend anyone who needs a car to go to DCH Toyota of Milford they make the whole process very painless!

Hany Arian
Apr 05, 2018 -

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

We strive to provide a stress free and fantastic experience, Kyle! Thank you for this review! And please let us know should you need anything else.

April 03, 2018

"Great service"

- Ashlynn811

Hany was great with helping me. He's sold all of my immediate family our cars and is excellent to work with. Everyone who helped me was extremely nice, helpful and made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Which was wonderful since buying a new car can be very stressful and overwhelming!! Thank you DCH Toyota!

Hany Arian
Apr 04, 2018 -

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

We are so happy to have been able to provide you with such a stress free and awesome experience, Ashlynn! We are happy to have your family as part of our family at DCH Toyota of Milford!

April 03, 2018

"Warranty refund"

- Dantheman1952

After owning a 4 Runner for one year I traded it for a competive brand. I immediately went to DCH to get a refund on the extended warranty. The finance manager took my information and told me it would take 2 months. After 6 weeks I contacted Toyota directly. Guess what they had never heard from DCH. Toyota Financial handled my request over the phone but could only go back 30 days. I lost about 2 weeks of refund money while DCH will lose 2 less weeks of the warranty cancellation charge back. I hope they end up thinking it was worth it after all is said and done.

A finance manager and his supervisor.
Apr 04, 2018 -

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Candice, we sincerely apologize that you felt uncertain about making a purchase with us. Trustworthiness is very important in any business, and we strive to have full disclosure with our customers so that they can be informed and have the best experience possible not only before their purchase but after as well! In the respect of the price differences, our internet sales department is able to make a lot of special pricing online that is different than the sticker price on the vehicle, but we honor those internet prices when you arrive at the dealership! This isn't a ploy to trick anyone, it's simply a difference in how the department is able to operate, and all car dealerships do this. We'll honor that same price in regards to the vehicle you were interested in, and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about it! Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience! 888.966.8418

April 02, 2018

"Excellent , Happy Awesome "

- Cheryl8163

I went in looking for a new RAV4 . Had always driven Honda’s .Our salesman Jim Lukatch greeted us with a big smile which made me very happy. He helped us right away which was excellent , Then I test drove my new RAV4 loved it right away that was Awesome!! Jim is very personable and extremely knowledgeable by the time we were done we felt like we had a new friend . We think Jim is the best !!!

James Lukatch
Apr 03, 2018 -

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thank you for your kind words, Cheryl! We're happy to have employees like Jim and customers like you! Please let us know if you need anything else!

March 31, 2018

"Friendly, fast, and efficient."

- Andre Da Silva

I was greeted by Richard upon walking in, and he matched me with a car that not only fit my expectations, but also my budget. Along with being very professional, Richard also provided a very human-style of customer service, which is something I appreciated throughout our entire interaction. He didn't try to throw memorized sales lines at me and provided honest answers to all of my questions. Guglielmo in finances was also very good, very fast, and very effective in his explanations. Honestly, I don't see myself going to another dealership any time soon.

Richard Haskell

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thank you for your kind words and this review, Andre! We are proud to have employees like Richard and Guglielmo and customers like you! Please let us know should you need anything else!

March 30, 2018

"Very happy with our purchases "

- Mrs Penguin

Sometimes going to buy a new car can be stressful. We had a great salesman, Jamie McDonald, that asked the questions he needed to know to direct us to the car that was suitable for us. We were very happy to purchase our car without all the hassle. He was very professional helping us deal with insurance which made it possible to drive the car away the next day!

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

We appreciate your kind words and compliments regarding our staff here! Thank you for choosing DCH Toyota of Milford! Have a phenomenal day!

"My New RAV4 Hybrid"

- TheGoodwins

I travel 140 miles round trip to work, and I needed something that was good in the winter and also good on gas mileage. I traded my 2013 RAV4 for a 2018 RAV4 Hybrid. Richard, was very helpful in showing me all the "gadgets" that the new ones offer. He worked with me on the price point that I was comfortable with. About a month later, my husband bought a new Tacoma also from him. We both are VERY happy with the customer service and our vehicles. Lisa & Roy Goodwin Upton MA

Richard Haskell

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

We are humbled by your kind words and excellent review, Lisa! Thank you, Goodwin Family, for being a part of the DCH Toyota of Milford family! We hope to work together many more times in the future!

March 30, 2018

"Bought my first "adult" car."

- Hayden

Jamie helped me with the purchase of my new vehicle. He was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process from selecting what to get to actually driving it off the lot. Austin made the whole financing process as simple and painless as possible. Great experience all around!

Austin Bond

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thank you for sharing this fantastic experience with us, Hayden! We're proud to have employees like Austin and Jamie and customers like you!

"Used Car Purchase"

- georgetenos

I purchased a Subaru Outback for my daughter. Jamie McDonald was a fantastic salesman and made the transaction go smoothly. I would recommend the dealership and Jamie to anyone looking for a used car. I am sure buying a new car from him would result in a similar experience.

Austin Bond

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Your review and recommendation is very much appreciated, George! Please let us know should you need anything else. We're always happy to help!