DCH Toyota of Milford

Mackenzie Hayes

May 19, 2018

"Relaxed and easy !!"

- dolesen

I have been to other dealerships...they keep you for hours ...... Chris L at DCH was truly the very best !! Listened to me, helpful, and right to the point .. He found me the best car with the best deal DCH and Chris are the way to go.....

Christopher Ladd

May 18, 2018

"First time client "

- Outback fly fishing

I began my online search for a very specific vehicle and to my surprise I found a 2016 Subaru Outback Limited at this Toyota dealership. After making an initial call to verify its availability, I met with Hany Arian at the dealership. The vehicle was ready to view and test drive, no surprise there, a great vehicle for my needs living here in New England. The internet price was expectedly competitive for this model and Hany was courteous and professional throughout the process. My experience was quick, no wasted time getting to "my" price with this group. This was a cash deal, all documents signed at agreed price and I was on my way home in less than 2 hours. Delivery was just as easy, Hany had the vehicle detailed, fueled and ready to take home as I walked in the showroom. As this was a Toyota dealership I would expect nothing less than absolute professionalism with this group if my needs were for a new or used vehicle. Although this is more of a destination dealership, I would highly recommend it being on your list of " must visit " , I drove 70+ miles one way with no reason not to go back. With an experience like this, dealerships get a bad wrap from one, sometimes lazy greedy sales person, this is not that place. Get to DCH Toyota of Milford. Have a vehicle and a price in mind before you visit and I would bet you will be driving the one you want sooner than you think. Thank you Hany and the entire staff at DCH.

Hany Arian
Guglielmo Astudillo
Adam Veinotte
Christine White

May 18, 2018

"Great service! Quick and easy!"

- Jpiper

Great experience purchasing my RAV4. Chris was knowledgable, caring and helpful. He assisted in expediting the whole process. The rest of the team was great as well. This was by far my best experience purchasing a vehicle! I will be referring others!

Christopher Ladd