DCH Toyota of Milford

Client Advisor

January 15, 2018

"Getting a new car"

- diana Figueroa Trinidad

Hany was a great help. He got me the car i wanted and help meget out my lease earlier. We were able to get a great monthly patment for a 2018 rav 4 adventure. I recommend going here DCH Toyota has cganged ao much and has better costumer service than 3 years ago.

January 15, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Greg K

I went to see Hanybecause my lease was up on my Corolla. I returned to DCH Toyota even though I live in Framingham because of my previous experience with Hany. He took the time to explain all my options and I was pleasantly surprised to drive out of the dealership the same day with my 2018 Camry. I was even provided with lunch while waiting for the paperwork to be completed. I would definitely recommend DCH for anyone planning on purchasing a Toyota.

Austin Bond

January 11, 2018

"Scion tC"

- J

Hany did a great job in negotiating and delivering the car. He paid attention to the details and was a pleasure to deal with. He quickly responded to all my questions. Thanks for the great experience.

New 2018 Toyota Rav4, $31309