DCH Toyota of Milford

Kevin DaSilva

July 12, 2018

"Love my corolla"

- Happy girl!

I had my first corolla for 17 years, time for an upgrade and went to DCH and had the pleasure of dealing with Hany in 2016. I had an accident on May 11th and the Corolla was totaled. I went back and purchased another one in May and loved it. On June 4th I was at a stop sign waiting to turn and was rear ended and that Corolla was a total loss. I now had to purchase another car and of course wanted another Corolla because after having two totaled and not any injuries why would I want another brand. I went back to my favorite DCH and my favorite Hany was not working. I had the pleasure of dealing with Jason Carroll and then when I came back today I had my guy Hany again. I highly recomend both Jason and Hany. I really liked the fact that Jason stepped up and helped me and then stepped aside to let me work with Hany. I can't say enough about either. Both very helpful and I recommend both.

Jason Carroll

July 08, 2018

"Great Deal"

- JFerr1414

Salesman kevin was awesome, felt like family. Got a great deal on a jeep and great price for my trade in. Only thing preventing from a full 5 star is their detail shop did a lousy job after I bought the jeep...

Kevin DaSilva
Austin Bond
Other Employees : Kevin Dasilva

July 02, 2018

"Professional and friendly - a joy to work with"

- LA

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle from Hany at DCH Toyota. Hany was an absolute joy to work with from start to finish - patiently answering all of my questions until I was comfortable with my decision. Dan in the finance area was also great. Would highly recommend!

New 2018 Toyota Rav4, $33343