DCH Toyota of Milford

504 Reviews of DCH Toyota of Milford

December 31, 2018

"Corolla Lease"

- Jdichele

My husband & I chose Milford Toyota because of the proximity of the dealership to our home. Of course we also chose Toyota based on the reputation of the brand. Will reached out to us through phone, email & text making him self easily available. He was super efficient, reacting to the vehicle that we were interested in seeing. We weren’t met with aggressive upselling. He worked with us on the make & model we chose. Will made the experience seamless. He answered any & all questions we had further offering himself for any unforeseen questions should they arise. Thank you Will! Joan & Jeff D

William Rubinstein

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thank you Joan and Jeff! Let us know if we can be of any further help!

December 28, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Celeste

After going into DCH Toyota our car search stopped. They were very well informed and helpful. I will strongly recommend them to friends and family.

Richard Haskell
Guglielmo Astudillo

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thanks Celeste! Your recommendation means so much!

December 23, 2018

"Great service"

- sasha

Richard was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He assisted my mom and me with leasing our cars and was patient, efficient and answered all of our questions . And we got a great deal! I would recommend DCH Toyota to anyone who was looking to buy or lease.

Richard Haskell
Guglielmo Astudillo

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thanks Sasha! This is very kind of you, and we're grateful for any recommendations you may happen to give others! Have a great day!

December 18, 2018

"Refreshing"

- builder

Of course they want to make a sale,however, the negotiating was pleasant with give & take from both sides. Very timely processing and delivery. "Will", our salesman was most attentive to all the details and follow ups. AND, there was no loud music playing---so nice !

William Rubinstein
Christine White

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! Have a happy new year!

December 17, 2018

"OIL CHANGE"

- TONY

already did this review very good professional and helpful. MACKENZIE TOOK MY CALL AND GAVE ME A TIME TO BRING MY TACOMA IN AND DID MY OIL CHANGE . GREAT SERVICE WOULD BUY WITH YOU AGAIN ,ALSO WILL KEEP SERVICE WITH YOU, GOOD JOB

Mackenzie Hayes

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thanks Tony! We look forward to working with you again! Thanks again and have a happy new year!

December 14, 2018

"10,000 mile check-up"

- toyota

Sean was the service gentleman I worked with today. He was personable and helpful. I agree that he definitely made the experience a positive one. He gets an exceptional from me!

Sean

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thank you so much! This certainly means a lot to us and Sean. Have a happy new year!

December 06, 2018

"New car purchase"

- GTMA09

From the time I walked in the door to the time I left the staff was truly professional and expertly helpful. What a great experience!

Kevin DaSilva

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thank you for the review! Those words are very kind and mean a great deal! We hope to see you again soon for some service and catch up! Have a great day!

November 22, 2018

"Oil change, inspection and service"

- Diane

Shawn at DCH in Milford was very pleasant to deal with. We appreciated his honesty and his easy going personality. He made the experience positive.

Shawn

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thanks Diane! We'll pass this on Shawn, but thank you very much for the shout out. Let us know if you need anything else!

November 20, 2018

"Great Sales Team"

- jlemay

Kevin DaSilva was great! He went out of his way on his day off to make sure that we got our new truck, the first truck I ever purchased, registered and all that jazz in another state. It was all around a quick, easy, and painless experience, just as it should be. He was super friendly and helpful!

Kevin DaSilva

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thank you very much! We're overjoyed to hear the staff worked so well for you! Let us know if you need anything else!

November 20, 2018

"Great Customer Service!"

- Taylor

Hany at Milford Toyota was great to work with. He helped me find the right car for me and was very nice and patient while I was making my decision. I felt like he really wanted me to end up with the right car and made the experience enjoyable. Great customer service!

Hany Arian

DCH Toyota of Milford responded

Thanks Taylor! Finding the right fit can be hard, but we find so much enjoyment out of putting the person with the perfect car. You were no exception. It was great working with you, and we hope to do so again soon! Have a great day!