Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick

Julia Meadows

October 19, 2017

"Great experience "

- Willn1212

This is our fifth purchase and our fourth purchase working with Ben! With a huge selection and friendly service Ben always works to get us a great deal. Evan worked with us in finance and was very helpful with closing and keeping us in our target payment range. Dan Cummins continues to be our dealership of choice by providing us with exemplary service.

Ben Berry
Evan Walters

October 15, 2017

"Awesome experience. Laura Silvey is the salesperson to see!"

- Chevyguy2017

While looking for a new vehicle, I was referred to Dan Cummins in Paris,KY and I must say it was well worth the drive. Laura Silvey was my salesperson and from day 1 went above and beyond any expectations to make sure she helped me find the perfect vehicle. Her commitment to me, as the customer, was nonstop from start to finish. The whole finance dept was very helpful in making sure I was pleased before my departure. Their inventory is out of this world. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle, new or used, go check them out and ask for Laura Silvey and let her put you in a new ride without the hassle of high pressure sales. A class act dealership with a very positive and genuine experience. I will be back in a couple years.

Laura Silvey
Tim Hendershot
Ciprian Zisu

October 13, 2017

"2014 Nissan Pathfinder purchase"

- Beth

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder from Dan Cummins. Initially, I looked through the inventory online and narrowed our list down to 4. Then my husband went in to actually look at the vehicles and narrowed our list further to 2. We eventually settled on the Pathfinder after I came in later that evening for the test drive. Because we came in twice in one day, we had the opportunity of working with Julia and Moe. Since I came in later, I spent more time with Moe. I appreciate his due diligence in finding everything we needed and all his follow up so we could make the purchase. The whole experience was good with a great outcome. The website is easy to navigate. I was able to filter through hundreds of vehicles in their inventory to find exactly what I wanted. Once we came in and met with Moe and Julia, we found both to be very professional and courteous. They made this car buying experience easy. I would highly recommend either of them. I love my new Pathfinder! Thank you!!!

Mohamed Ali