Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick

Brett Zurcher

Product Specialist

"Super friendly!"

- Bella Jones

Nick was great! He really worked with my credit and gave me every option possible. Worked with his managers to give me the lowest monthly payment and I walked away with a 2018 Chevy Cruze!! Super pleased with the service and will recommend Dan Cummins and Nick Rogers to everyone!

"Helpful "

- Willg3327

Did everything we asked in a timely manor. As well as got the price for trade in we wanted with a good interest rate for the new car.

Brett Zurcher

"Nick is great"

- Haley Lyons

The car was pulled up to the front before I arrived. Nick contacted me when I was en route to introduce himself. He was with me every step of the way and guided me through the process. Quick and efficient! He helped us get our 2nd car from Dan Cummins. Highly Recommend.

Amber Painter