Daniels BMW

Joe Grazer

Clint Peters, BMW Genius, Daniels BMW

BMW Genius

November 14, 2017

"The best car buying experience to date"

- Julie Sentz

This was my first BMW purchase and I could not have asked for a better experience. My father recommended Daniels based on his experience and everything he said was true. Everyone was very courteous and professional. Nate was very knowledgeable of the vehicles, even more so since he has only been there 2 weeks. He took his time to show me the ins and outs of the car even though it was the end of day. All the paperwork was prepared when I arrived to pick up the car. Clint was able to answer all my questions on the business side of the purchase. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Daniels and would also recommend Daniels to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you Nate and Clint for such a terrific car buying experience. I love the car!

Other Employees : Nathan Gaugler

November 13, 2017

"The place I would take my family to purchase a vehicle."

- BMW550IX

I could not have had a better salesperson to help me order the vehicle I wanted. Jane has great knowledge of the product line. Over the time during the vehicle build she stayed in touch with me as I had questions. When the vehicle was delivered we spent must of the morning going over all that was new with this new model M550IX. All of the people I have been in touch with at the dealership are great. This is the seventh BMW I have purchased from Daniels and the dealership only gets better. Jane is an example of a wonderful Client Advisor

Joe Grazer
Rick Mugione
Jane Billig
Ethan Harbison

November 11, 2017

"Outstanding telephone customer service"

- Mrs. Sandy C.

Sean, Parts Manager at Daniels BMW of Allentown, PA was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous during my telephone conversation on Wednesday, November 8, 2017. He was also very patient in answering my questions and explaining about tire performance, types, rating, etc. of tires. Without a doubt, Sean has excellent customer service/people skills and is an asset to the Daniels BMW Team! Mrs. Sandy C.

Sean