Darling's Chrysler Dodge Hyundai

Jeff Joler

January 22, 2018

"Love my new truck!"

- Edyer21

I arrived around closing time, they were more then willing to stay and get me the truck I wanted. Peter was very pleasant to work with. This is my first brand new vehicle and I went in and felt like I was working with a friend, not a pushy salesman. I would recommend Peter Dionne at Darlings to anyone that is looking to lease or own a vehicle. They gave me a decent value for my trade-in, and allowed me to take a nice long test drive in the truck I wanted. I also pulled off the lot with a full tank of gas.

Peter Dionne

January 17, 2018

"Love my new Truck!!!"

- Bknox

I just purchased the 2018 Dodge Power Wagon and I love it!! The Sales Manager, Jason and Sales Representative, Ted were great to work with. They helped get my monthly payments to what I needed and spent the time to explain all the features of my new vehicle. I usually dread the vehicle purchase experience, but they made it easy!

Tim Carlson
Jason Decker
Other Employees : Ted Hathaway, Sales Representative

January 15, 2018

"Excellent Service at Darling’s Hyundai"

- Mainebeach4me

Terrific customer service at Darling’s Hyundai. Fantastic reception area and Devon on Customer Service was a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend for Hyundai Service!

Darling's Chrysler Dodge Hyundai, Augusta, ME, 04330