Darling's Chrysler Dodge Hyundai

Vehicle Sales Representative

November 16, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- James

We recently purchased a new car at Darlings and were very happy with our experience. Our salesman, Paul Watson, showed us exactly what we wanted, answered our questions clearly and accurately, and did not waste our time. We feel that he helped us choose the right vehicle for us at a price that we liked. We would be happy to return to Darlings the next time we are in search of another car.

November 16, 2017

"They got me my “Dream Car”!"

- Challenger 2014

These guys are first class and I know because I’ve been buying vehicles from them for many years. The service is outstanding. They treat me like a friend, not just another customer and I always feel welcomed. I have bought several vehicles here and been satisfied with every one. I’ve had several different salesmen and each one has been excellent. They all made the buying process really easy and always follow-up after the sale. As an example, I recently bought 2 vehicles in 2 weeks. A 2018 Durango and a 2014 Challenger (my “Dream Car”)! Paul Watson, Jim Engelhart and Lance (?) were all instrumental in getting me this car just because I mentioned that I missed one that I had previously owned! If they had not called me about this car, I would not have it. It’s perfect and I couldn’t be happier. I’m a loyal Darlings customer and will recommend them to anyone!

Jim Engelhardt
Tim Carlson
Jason Decker
Lance Quinn

November 13, 2017

"Warrantee work on my Hyundai."

- simone Engelhardt

I brought my car in because I was getting an urgent message and red and yellow lights behind the image of my car on the back up screen, when I placed my car in reverse. Devon told me it was just dust that accumulated began the sensor and the bumper. He said it would cost to have it checked out if that's all it was. We washed the undercarriage of the car and it continued so I brought it back and learned it was a defective sensor. It's 45 mile trip, 90 round trip, drive to the dealership. I'm on a low miles lease, so the more often I have to travel for repairs the far miles I have for pleasure. Darlings is very accommodating and drive me to where I can ship or eat while my car is being repaired. Earlier, I had a problem with the driver's power seat and when I called I was told that if it was not a defect, I would have to pay for them to check it out. It was indeed a defective seat switch. Two defects and a recall on my Hyundai have caused me to make multiple trips, using up my previous lease miles, adding up to $2 - 300, so far. Otherwise, I love the dealership, and my previous experience with a Hyundai was excellent.

Devon Grenier