Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai

439 Western Ave., Augusta, Maine 04330

687 Reviews of Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai

March 23, 2019

"Jake is an awesome salesperson. he has a great personality"

- Judy has a new car

Jake was not too pushy but knowledgeable Pleasant can very easy to deal with. He made this task much easier. I would recommend forget company because of him.

March 17, 2019

"Second new car purchase"

- lcarey2010

I bought my first car here in 2014, today I bought my second. Same great service, and same exact people I dealt with. I can not say enough good about this dealership! Lance, Jason, and Gary are top notch people. They are honest, and will go out of their way to assist you. Thank you again for another great buying experience! I know you will find a great owner for my old baby, she still has a long way to go! Thank you again for being real!

Gary Mitchell
Glenn Wright
Jason Decker
Mar 18, 2019 -

Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your rating and your feedback with us! We are truly lucky to have such a great team and reviews like this exemplify why this is the case. We appreciate the chance to earn your ongoing business!

February 25, 2019

"Top Notch Customer Service!!"

- KateM

I was in the market for a "new to me SUV". I live in Gardiner Maine and therefore was using the Augusta dealership. All but one of the vehicles I was interested in were at their different Bangor dealerships. Jake and Lance were fabulous and got each of the vehicles to Augusta for me to try. When I found what I wanted I realized there was an inssue with the computer. They took it right in, evaluated and fixed the issue immediately. When I finally made my decision they made the financing process super easy. Nate gave me all of my options and helped me find a loan and payment schedule that worked best for me. All I had to do was sign on the lines. Overall A FANTASTIC buying experience!!!

Nate Marquis
Feb 26, 2019 -

Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai responded

Thank you for your rating and feedback! We are happy to hear that everyone went the extra mile to find the right vehicle for you. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

February 10, 2019

"Excellent "

- Theone

Paul went out of his way to get me the truck I needed and did a excellent job helping me get it thank you so much

Paul Watson
Feb 11, 2019 -

Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for your rating and feedback!

February 02, 2019

"They were very professional, when I explained what was wrong"

- Carlaine

Listening to what I said I needed. Took care of me immediately. They did not question me when I said parts needed and took time to fix my truck and not look at me and tell me I did not know what I was talking about..

Tyler Hardy
Feb 04, 2019 -

Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai responded

Thank you for your rating and feedback! We are happy to hear that your experience was efficient and productive and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

February 01, 2019

"Efficient"

- cb2119

All members work quickly to get me into my new Limited 1500, from sales, to finance to making sure everything was all good the very next day. Thank you.

Jim Engelhardt
Feb 04, 2019 -

Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai responded

Thank you for providing your rating and feedback! We are happy to hear that experience was pleasant and efficient and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

January 28, 2019

"The Best experience"

- Cathie and Steve

We purchased a new Hyundai Santa Fe. The sales process was actually enjoyable. We have purchased many new cars over the years and this was the first time at any dealership where we didn’t have any stress or frustration. We highly recommend Alex Charette who is a new sales person and so pleasant and knowledgeable and truely wanted to get us into a vehicle that we would be happy with. We also worked with the manager Jim Hachey, who we found to be helpful and honest and listened to us.

Jim Hachey
Nate Marquis
Other Employees : Alex Charette 5 stars
Jan 29, 2019 -

Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide both your rating and your feedback. We are incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful team who support each other in providing our customers with superior customer service. We are so happy to hear that your experience was a smooth and pleasant and and we hope you enjoy your new Sante Fe!

January 27, 2019

"Jakob made my purchase very easy."

- Susan

Normally I feel very intimidated when car shopping. Jakob Murray made feel 100% comfortable on both occasions that I visited Darling's. He was very friendly and answered all my questions. I never once felt pressured to purchase a vehicle. He gave me all the space I needed. Everything from my first visit to financing was made very easy. I would recommend Darling's to everyone.

Jan 28, 2019 -

Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai responded

Thank you for your rating and review. We appreciate your business and we are happy to hear that your transaction was seamless and stress-free!

January 26, 2019

"Most straightforward car purchase ever!"

- zack13b.fa

I went in to inquire about a couple of different options for vehicles. I was greeted by Jake Murray. We talked for a while and I went home. I went back in the next day for a test drive, and came back the following day to sign the paperwork. Jake, along with the rest of the staff were polite, easy to talk to, and not the least bit pushy. It was honestly the most painless, straightforward vehicle purchase/lease I have ever done, and that is out of approximately 25 vehicle deals I have made. My payment was $2 less than quoted, which is always a plus. I will without a doubt be referring everyone I know in the market for a vehicle to come see Jake and the rest of the staff here at Darlings in Augusta. I will be back shortly for a new vehicle for my wife.

Jan 28, 2019 -

Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer your rating and your thorough feedback. We consider ourselves lucky to have Jakob on our team and experiences like yours exemplify why. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and wehope you enjoy your new wheels!

January 19, 2019

"My Kona"

- Janet

I had the best experience ever in my years of buying vehicles. I dealt with Gary Mitchell and was 100% satisfied with his attention to me having a great car buying experience. Very courteous and personable. I dealt with John Condon, for the financing of my purchase. I had the same experience with John as I did with Gary. They both made the dreaded car buying experience an overall pleasure. I will highly recommend Darlings to anyone looking to purchase a car. Thanks for a great experience. I love my 2019 Hyundai Kona.

Gary Mitchell
Brandy Ireland
Jan 21, 2019 -

Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai responded

Thank you for your rating and feedback! We are lucky to have team members like Gary and Jon who always go above and beyond to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we hope you enjoy your new wheels! That new Kona is such a cool little SUV!