Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai

Nate Marquis

October 11, 2018

"Great Service"

- Rooster

From start to finish, great service! The cleaning they gave my car was unbelievable, what a nice surprise! They helped with my WEATHER TEC ISSUES, TOO!

Todd Farrin
Other Employees : Geico Reps...Todd went above and beyond to in adfition to my coollison needs...to help me with my Weather Tec problem!!

October 05, 2018

"Awesome place to do business"

- lcarey2010

I was driving my car to work, and it had a weird noise coming from the back end of the car, around the drivers rear wheel. The next day, I was on my way home and it was getting louder. In my head, I could see dollar signs adding up. I stopped in to Darlings on my way home and one of the techs went for a ride with me. They took my car in and put it up on the lift. Jason Decker allowed me to use his car to get home, as I work nights and was very tired. When I woke, I called and spoke to Jana, who told me what the issue was, and that since I had just had my car in there for its usual oil change and tire rotation the week before that the issue should have been caught then, so there ended up being no charge for the issue. This whole crew is the best to work with, they always go above an beyond for me.

Gary Mitchell
Jana Williams
Glenn Wright
Jason Decker
Lance Quinn

September 27, 2018

"Jake is the man"

- TMC

I bought a used Toyota Tundra at Darlings, it was exactly what I was looking for but it took me some time to get the finances squared away. My salesman Jake held the truck for me and made sure it was ready to go when I went up to pick it up-he even had one of the service guys, buff a mess off the rear door without me asking. Great guy, straight shooter, no bs.

Jim Engelhardt