Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai

Paul Watson, Vehicle Sales Representative, Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai

Vehicle Sales Representative
Nate Marquis, Business Manager, Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai

Nate Marquis

Timothy Hachey, Vehicle Sales Representative, Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai

Timothy Hachey

Vehicle Sales Representative
Lance Quinn, General Manager, Darling's Chrysler Dodge Ram Hyundai

Lance Quinn

December 08, 2018

"Very Satisfied!"

- OliviaMoody

After going to several dealerships, Darling's was certainly the most direct and helpful to help me find a car I was looking for in my price budget. Paul Watson was extremely helpful in finding the right vehicle, and Jon Condon was very efficient and thorough throughout all of the paperwork. Very satisfied, and most definitely will recommend this dealership.

Jon Condon.

November 30, 2018

"Great service!"

- Snowmaker417

I jumped all around on what I wanted and Paul was a great salesman arranging test drives, emailing history reports, and working to get me into the vehicle I was happy with. We were able to do a lot over email, so that made it easy with my work schedule. Another dealer left me with a negative sales experience a few years back, so I am happy tohave learned that they are not all like that. Buying cars has always been super stressful for me, but Paul made it as easy as possible to get through the process.

Jon Condon.
Brandy Ireland
Katie Shipman

November 18, 2018

"Darlings and Paul Watson will go to work for you!"

- Drew McCormick

My wife and I were in the market for a used vehicle. I found a couple I was interested in on the website and used the contact request from the site, the next day I was emailed and called by Mr. Paul Watson from the Augusta location. I informed him of the vehicles we had been looking at online and even though they were located at their Bangor location Paul made it possible for us to look at the vehicles at the Augusta store so that we did not have to travel, not only once but twice, a week later. Even though we passed on the first showing Paul kept me up to date with more vehicles they had taken in on trade and kept me in the loop. When we had finally decided on a vehicle to purchase, With mere hours notice Paul worked tirelessly for us to get the vehicle we wanted back to the Augusta location for us to purchase. Paul was more than fair on working with us on the price and gave us absolute top dollar for our trade. There was never any pressure to purchase or long winded speeches as to why we should buy from Them, the effort he put in was more than enough to convince us we had made the right choice purchasing from Darlings. The purchase process was fast and painless and we couldn’t be happier with the loan they secured for us at our local credit union. All in all we couldn’t be happier with persistence, kindness, and attention to detail that Paul Watson and Darlings gave us, they now have made another customer for life!

Nate Marquis