Darling's Ford VW Audi

Logan Larabee, Team Service Manager, Darling's Ford VW Audi

Logan Larabee

Team Service Manager

November 03, 2017

"Great service as,always "

- NikPratt

I recently had routine maintenance on my VW Jetta at Darlings. Kim and Jen in the service department are fantastic to work with, maintenance was done on schedule and on budget...always a positive experience with everyone at this dealership. Great job Niki Pratt

Jen Falvey

November 01, 2017

"Outstanding customer service and fair prices! "

- David McAdams

We drive three hours one way just to do business with Darling's Ford. Not because there are not dealers in our area but because of Darling's excellent customer service, friendly, honest and professional staff. We have purchased our last thirteen vehicles from Darling's. Ford Motor company should be using Darling's as a model for how to run a dealership. Our salesman Rick Souther goes above and beyond to find the exact vehicle we want. Kristen keith and Daniel Maldonado go out of their way to always find us the best rate when financing our vehicles. Gary Greene always makes sure the sale is a joyful experience and a smooth one. Otis Soohey takes time out of his day to make sure we are happy and to let us know his door is always open. The maintenance staff are very knowledgeable and super helpful. I have called down there and actually had their diesel mechanic get on the phone with me and help me diagnose a problem with one of our bigger trucks. Not to be left out the parts people are some of the best in the business. We have a farm and because of the distance from darling's we do a lot of our own repairs on our older trucks.. I can call their parts section in the evening and the next morning my parts are delivered and I always get the right parts. To sum it up, I use to despise buying a new vehicle. It was always a hassle and stressful. Bickering with the salesman back and fourth or dealing with uncaring salesman that wanted me to settle for a vehicle on their lot even though it did not meet my needs. All that changed when I started doing business with Darling's. Everyone is professional, knowledgeable, friendly and treat me honestly and fairly. They take the hassle and stress out of buying a new vehicle. it's a complete joy to do business with them. Also this review would not be complete without mentioning Roger Oliver who was our salesmen on our very first new vehicle we purchased at Darling's.

Kristen Keith
Daniel Maldonado
Gary Greene
Otis Soohey
Rick Souther
Other Employees : Roger Oliver

October 31, 2017

"Competent, professional and thorough maintenance and service"

- Eric & Susan M

We've driven Audi vehicles for the past 17 years during which time we have had generally very good luck with Audi dealers. For the past 7 years, our vehicles have been serviced and maintained exclusively by Darlings Audi of Bangor. Service Manager Kim Cotta never fails to make the experience a positive one. Her personable and professional manner leaves you feeling comfortable and confident that your vehicle is in good hands, and that maintenance and service will be completed in a totally professional manner. Kim always updates us with vehicle status, provides detailed recommendations, and more than once has gone above and beyond to accommodate us if repair circumstances require an overnight stay for our vehicle. Kim Cotta and the Darling Audi service team have made us loyal customers and when the time comes for a new Audi vehicle, we will visit Darlings.

Abbie Ireland
Other Employees : Scott Kennard, service advisor.

Darling's Ford VW Audi, Bangor, ME, 04401