Darling's Ford VW Audi

Finance and Insurance Representative

January 23, 2018

"Exemplary Dealership"

- balashi491

In short, Darling’s treats me like family; of course that’s a two way street as I treat all of the Darling’s employees like family and make it a point to interface with each and everyone of them that I encounter, (actually seeking some of them out specifically), and going beyond just saying “Hello, how you doing?” I actually one day, while interfacing with one mechanic, decided to ‘Dish’ myself in relation to Darling’s, and was told “No, they all like you and your vehicle.” So, when I say Darling’s is exemplary, that’s not just icing on the cake, its the whole cake and candles lit to boot. As I’ve always, Darling’s is truly blessed to have the family of employees they have.

Eric Achorn
Abbie Ireland
Corey Trafton
Liz Wooster
Pat Worcester
Other Employees : Parts department as they allow me to gracefully now, raid their ‘mint’ stash!

January 23, 2018

"sincerely cares about the person"

- Shawna Lea Moulton

I went to look for a vehicle and after speaking with the salesperson, Mario who really listened to my needs and thoughtfully took the time to reassure me as I was quite emotional making my first big vehicle purchase. Mario was patient and knowledgeable while answering all of my questions. When the manager, Ryan took my possible trade in that had lost its power steering for a drive and as it was too late in the day to do the finance approval told me that he could not in good conscious let me drive my car home. Ryan encouraged me to take the new car home with a dealer plate something that meant so much to me. In the night someone slashed all 4 tires and smashed the windshield and called Mario on his cell phone on a Sunday Morning and he was so helpful and understanding. They fixed it with no cost to me and gave me a rental to use. Kristen in financing was so helpful and made the daunting task of paperwork painless. She answered all of my questions, explained things clearly and was very reassuring. Darlings has a customer for life because of Mario, Ryan and Kristen and when I recommend Darlings I will send them to Mario.

Mario Panaro
Ryan Pelkey

January 08, 2018

"Very helpful and understanding"

- Carol Fay

My car broke down unexpectedly yesterday and was left without a car - it wasn't driveable and I didn't have the money needed to get it fixed. I spoke with Kelsey Keith that night about possibly looking at cars this morning and she set me up an appointment with Chris Hart. Chris already picked out some cars for me and had things in mind prior to my arrival. When I arrived he showed me a car and I test drove it and loved it! I had to be to work in just a few hours and between Kelsey, Chris, and Kristen Keith, they had me in and out in no time and I was able to leave with a 2018 Ford Escape! Everyone was so helpful and understanding and definitely willing to work with me on finding not only the best vehicle, but the best price as well! If you're looking to lease or buy a new vehicle I highly recommend getting in touch with Chris Hart at Darling's Ford VW Audi!

Chris Hart