David Maus Volkswagen South

Carlos Rizo, New Car Director, David Maus Volkswagen South

Carlos Rizo

New Car Director

January 16, 2019

"Awesome , very efficient , quick professional service."

- briannaacosta21

Very professional environment quick in and out service I got my car within A reasonable time. Curtis (my salesman) definitely took my time seriously and didn’t waste it! Outstanding customer service experience I recommend this place to any and everyone. I’m glad I finally found a company that is considerate and efficient. Curtis was beyond patient with me, I didn’t feel as though I was being a bother to him no matter how many question I asked. He went into detail about every little thing and this is really appreciated !

Curtis Kennelly
Tamara McKinney

January 16, 2019

"seamless and easy everything was very comfortable and smooth"

- jas0n226

the team was nice and courteous and made buying a car as relaxing as possible. they were flexible w the process as well as the options and it was overall a great experience.

Carlos Rizo
Jason Yoho

"Best buying experience"

- Mkimble

Started as an online inquiry which led us to pay the dealership a visit. Immediately we were greeted with helpful staff and a determined sales rep. Roberto was not eager to make a sale, but eager to help us find what we truly wanted. Roberto wanted us to truly be happy and didn't even insist on us making a purchase that we were going to "settle" for. He found us the vehicle we wanted. The finance manager made things even better by making out trade-in worth while. Thank DM VW South!

Used 2016 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $15000