David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gary Lewis, New Sales, David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gary Lewis

New Sales

October 05, 2017

"Crooks ripoff price gouge"

- Saad123

Worst buying experience ever only cared about money not taking care of customer had 3 salespeople 2 finance managers and 2 sales managers involved dealer had listed car for 22950 on cars com and i agreed to pay that price then a manager justin called and said the internet price on cars.com and dealer website was wrong and now car is not 22950 but 26950 4000.00 price increase manager told me that used car director says car has a 18000.00 wheelchair ramp conversion so you getting good deal bs i called the ramp company ramp was no more than 6500 and i asked for papers to prove 18000 conversion refuse to give me car did not even have a owners manual yet any papers of ramp and i still agreed i said i will pay cash manager said ok 500.00 doc fee no one in entire us does some1 charge 500 bucks doc fee max i ever payed was 200 i said if i finance i want to finance 28k because i can roll in taxes car is registered in texas credit score 700 was told by finance manager matt 4.99 rate 72 mon i said ok and he said we getting papers ready come and sign i came from houston tx 450 miles away then justin called me n said interest is not 4.99 its 7.84 percent for a 2017 dodge van 700 plus credit score 7.84 thats not the worse part he said bank wont finance 28k car not worth that amount to finance so he tells me i will drop price of car to 23999 and NO MATTER U WANT OR DONT WANT U HAVE TO BUY A 4500.00 WARRANTY so now i cant roll in taxes i have to pay out of my pocket how can a number go from 26999 to 3k less in 5 min because warranty is no more than 1000.00 and they sold me 4500 and gap 600 bucks i said ok if bank approve 23999 i finance tht only nothing else justin tells me no U HAVE TO BUY WARRANTY OR HE WONT SELL ME CAR RIPOFF CROOKS BE VERY CAREFUL A CAR I STARTED AT 22950 END ME 30K AFTER TAXES AND I SAID IF I PAY CASH ITS 23999 RIGHT HE TELLS ME NO ITS 26999 SO THEY PLAYED GAMES WHOLE TIME THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HURRICANE HARVEY VICTUMS MY VAN FLOODED AND NEEDED A WHEELCHAIR VAN THEY HAD ONE I GAVE DEPOSIT 500 AND THIS CROOK DEALER WANTED TO KEEP THAT AS WELL AND THEY SAUID NON REFUNDABLE WELL IF U COMING OUT OF STATE OR OUT OF TOWN DEPOSIT SHOULD BE REFUNDABLE BECAUSE IF THEY DO FRAUD SO U GET YR MONEY BACK EVERY DEALER I DEALT WITH IN TEXAS OKLAHOMA ALABAMA DID REFUND DEPOSIT IF I NOT LIKE CAR RIPOFF RIPOFF I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY RIPPED ME OFF ON PRICE OVER 5K AND IN FINANCE OVER 8K I DRIVE 450 MILES TO BUY CAR NOT EVEN A COURTESY FULL TANK AFTER CRACKING SKULL OPEN NO MANAGER CAME TO GREET ME OR NO 1 THANKED ME FOR BUSINESS THEY CALL THEMSELVES #1 DODGE DEALER IN OKLAHOMA THEY ARE #1 CROOKS Shawn Khan 832 287 0095

Justin manager matt financec

October 05, 2017

"Never do business at the dodge dealer again!!"

- Matt

They lie over phone just to get you there when you come in it's a different ball game. They say top dollar for your trade there's another lie! They advertise all what you want to here on the radio but you get there they act lost like they don't know about there own advertising! They are a joke big time rip offs I don't recommend anyone to go there!!!! Managers there need to learn how to manage as well!! David Stanley Dodge MWC not ford!!!

Don't know

October 02, 2017

"Great experience!"

- giann93

The team was definitely helpful! They helped me into my dream car. The understood what I wanted and they helped me get there. They helped me get the best deals and the most affordable payments. Above all the staff were very nice and attentive. I definitely recommend this dealership! I will buy again from them!

Greg Belton