Day West Liberty Subaru

Josh Rosenwald

January 23, 2018

"Not my last subaru"

- Liv Rogers

My experience was top of the line. My sales consultant Josh was so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful when purchasing my subaru crosstrek. His efforts through the entire buying process as well as his followup calls gave me so much reassurance with my purchase. Not only do I love my crosstrek but I look forward to going back to Josh for my nxt subaru! He is top notch and I would recommend him to anyone.

Josh Rosenwald

January 23, 2018

"Excellent customer service!"

- jguillaro

I had excellent customer service. Greg was very informative and helpful with the process of leasing my new vehicle! Everyone was friendly and professional. I would recommend Subaru West Liberty to anyone in the market for a new or used car!

January 14, 2018

"Professional..knowledgeable...personable!"

- reluctant shopper

I wanted the prestige of a higher end car but I also wanted all the "bells and whistles" of the safest car. It was Greg Johnston, my sales consultant, who used the 3 qualities above to simplify my decision and have me walk out of the showroom feeling (no, knowing) that I had gotten the very best car for my wants and my budget. He just very genuinely and professionally presented the facts and gave me the "space" I needed to think them all through.

Other Employees : John Mesko, finance manager