DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center

88 Reviews of DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center

September 13, 2018

"Service department excellence"

- FELKER822

A shout out to the amazing service at Delong Ford. I brought my flex in for an oil change and it was time for new tires, they were ordered in a timely manner and I was able to leave my car overnight for service and pick up the next day due to another appointment of my own. Tires are great and the staff is very accommodating and friendly. I live out of town so the customer service was above and beyond.

BJ Johnson
Jonathan DeLong
Dan Thompson
August 25, 2018

"Great service"

- Jake

Needed to have some work done on my old truck. They did the work on time for what they quoted me with no surprises couldn’t be happier.

August 18, 2018

"On top of things, and a loaner!"

- pinaplebob741

Fixed my truck right, and were very quick about it. They also provided a loaner truck, a fully loaded diesel one to drive while mine was in the shop.

August 11, 2018

"Great service"

- Grumpy

Never had a bad experience. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. Easy to schedule your Ser ice and they have a very nice waiting area with very comfortable seating.

Brenda Lawless
Mike Woods
July 09, 2018

"Home Town"

- Connor88

I am local and I take for granted how well we are treated at DeLong Ford, friendly and fast! Here is to many more years together.

BJ Johnson
Mike Woods
Jonathan DeLong
Jul 24, 2018 -

DeLong Ford, Inc. responded

Hearing that you had “friendly and fast” experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing DeLong Ford, we look forward to serving you for many years to come! Respectfully, Samantha Kee Office Manager

July 04, 2018

"2018 escape"

- Kaddy47

The time spent waiting for our cat for service was short in and out right on time we just Love the service department at DeLong Ford they are the best.

Crystal Broyles
Josh Masching
Jul 06, 2018 -

DeLong Ford, Inc. responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with DeLong Ford and our Service Department. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! Glad to hear your service was exactly as expected, quick and easy, the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback! Respectfully, Samantha Kee Office Manger

May 05, 2018

"service above and beyond"

- cbdg241

Scheduled service on my 2016 Fusion, and not only was the service done at the quotes price, they also deliver the car back to me when finished! Great service department.

March 05, 2018

"quality service at promised price and on time"

- cbdg241

Called with a wheel bearing issue and got in in under 48 hours. Repairs were completed at quoted price and on time. I will be back in the future

Mar 05, 2018 -

DeLong Ford, Inc. responded

Hi! Thanks for your 5-star review. Glad we were able to help in your time of need!

December 11, 2017

"Service "

- MikeyH

I've been a customer of Brenda Lawless for years. I have purchased 4 vehicles from her and i will follow her anywhere she goes! I needed oil change and brakes inspected on my car and i followed her to DeLong..needless to say this was the best customer service I have EVER had in my life. Previous dealership never really cared and I will always go back to DeLong just because the service department was EXCELLENT!!! Joe was upfront honest and polite, also made sure there was a follow up call to be sure services were met to my standards! Anyone looking for a vehicle needs to speak to Brenda Lawless because she makes it an easy experience and treats you like family! Way to go DeLong Ford! I'll be back!!!

Brenda Lawless
Dec 13, 2017 -

DeLong Ford, Inc. responded

We're thrilled to hear this Mikey! Thank you for this fantastic review and your continued loyalty!

October 20, 2017

"Oil change"

- Ransybill

Went in get routine oil change. We were in out very quickly hence the “Quick Lane” and Ford Performance. They are winners on my team!

Gary Emling
Oct 24, 2017 -

DeLong Ford, Inc. responded

Awesome!! Thanks for the great review!!