Dean Team Volvo Cars of Brentwood

Gordon Goevert

Larry Persons, Sales Representative, Dean Team Volvo Cars of Brentwood

Larry Persons

June 10, 2018

"Dave and Alen are the best!"

- CarlosLJr

My car's transmission fails after no previous issues, so, obviously very unexpected. We needed to replace the 15 year old car and quickly and our busy schedule makes it difficult to find a day that we can both calmly shop for a new car together. Dave, at the Dean Team Volvo, saw us on a Saturday morning , got the ball rolling, and connected us with Alen. We had a financial game plan and a pretty specific style that we were looking for. Alen walked us through the process, asked good questions to piece together what we were looking for, and showed us multiple options in our budget and vehicle style. So, the car was for me mostly and my girlfriend and I don't really share a similar taste in cars, but Alen somehow found us a car that we both loved! Well done. Finally, Dave worked the financial side of things and quickly had that side worked out, as well as laid out, for us to look through, with a great warranty as well! They even had a loaner car, a very nice one at that, ready for me to drive home while they buttoned up my car! At the end of the day, we walked in worried and nervous but we walked out with a new vehicle that we love and a partnership with a dealership that is there to take care of you. Pressure lifted. We plan on purchasing another vehicle in 4 years and there is no doubt in our minds where we will be going.

Alen Prohic

June 04, 2018

"Used Vehicle Purchase Excellent Service"

- ConnieAndTom

I purchased a used GMC Yukon XL Denali from the Dean Team. We are completely satisfied and Gordon is a MUST to work with! Very professional, honest, and not pushy! Its been a long time since I last purchased a vehicle and he was very knowledgeable and walked us through everything. Excellent service and would recommend Gordon with the Dean Team to anyone !

Gordon Goevert

June 04, 2018

"Quick and painless!"

- convertigirl

Larry P. and Dave Z. helped me get my car without any of the torture I have experienced at other dealers. Larry had the car ready for me to test drive. He answered my questions and remembered little details that made the car perfect for me. Larry really went above and beyond for me. Thanks Pinky! Dave made the financing very streamlined and easy to understand. Best buying experience ever!

Larry Persons