Dick Edwards Auto Plaza

Kenny Constable

October 16, 2017

"Quick, Easy Purchase"

- Sarah Jane Boyer

I came into the dealership needing a vehicle that day and they made sure it happened! I came in knowing which vehicle I wanted. Dawn helped me pin down the details and then found the perfect sales person for me. Cliff made the purchase quick and painless, making sure the vehicle was in perfect condition for me. Tanice made sure I received the perfect loan and made sure I understood all of the paper work. This was the most painless car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you to everyone who works at Dick Edwards!

Tanice Edwards

October 09, 2017

"Professional customer oriented service"

- TPaulson

Cliff went to work for me right away. He ensured I got the best trade in offer possible and was genuinely a very helpful salesman in ensuring my wife and I were taken care of. I have purchased several vehicles in my life and Cliff was by far the most solid I have worked with. No gimmicks, no trying to up sale, he just delivered what I needed.

September 02, 2017

"Oil services on two vehicles"

- tina davis

Service was fast, checked in first thing, greeted with Good morning, explain where there customer service area and restrooms, as well as their free coffee and donuts area, came and got me afterwards, Service Manager Steve N. was cleaning and very welcoming as well, answered All my questions as did their service writer and cashier...Job well done team Dick Edwards!!!.

Steve Nitschke