Dick Says Yes

DESK MANAGER

November 02, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Redhead13

I was a new car buyer. James Mahin was very friendly and warming. He gave all options that were available to me. He also, was very upfront with me with the vehicle that I was looking for. I will defently recommend him to friends and family.

November 02, 2018

"A very welcomed experience "

- Tanyaferguson

What can I say this is a one of a kind place! Jim Mahin you are absolutely the best! Thank you for your expertise and getting me what I asked for and for making me and my husband feel at home! You and your team are amazing! We will be coming back in the future! My husband also got his new car a few days after me! We are very happy!

October 31, 2018

"Great Salesman "

- genfergu

I'm a man of few words... But I had a great experience for my very first newer vehicle. I always bought older vehicles. Jim Mahin made it seamless and had such a great disposition throughout the transaction. I just wished we had a chance to work with Lawrence more. I really liked him. I'm going back in a couple years to buy my truck through them. Lawrence, when I get my bennington pontoon boat, we should take both our boats out together. Thank you James Mahin! I'll see you in a couple years for my truck!!

LAWRENCE RAM
Other Employees : Mike (new employee)

Used 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan, $12753