Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

767 SW Baseline, Hillsboro, Oregon 97123

Jeremy  DeHaven, Fleet Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Jeremy DeHaven

Fleet Manager
Mr. Randy  May, Fleet and Internet Sales Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mr. Randy May

Internet Manager

January 16, 2019

"Fantastic experience "

- Fastpaint

If it was possible I would rate Jeremy and the finance department 6 stars! This was by far the quickest and most enjoyable car buying experience that I have ever had! (And I’ve had quite a few) Not one time throughout the entire process, did I feel like I was being “sold” anything. The best part was there were no surprises from the first text to signing paperwork! I couldn’t have scripted a better outcome!

Jeremy DeHaven

December 18, 2018

"Salesman (Randy)"

- herdwilliam

My salesman randy was great, he had called me at home to see how my service experience was. I told him i was interested in upgrading. Randy took all my information over the phone. Went in to see him and he had a jeep waiting for me when I showed up. It had everything that I wanted. We were able to work out a deal that I was very happy with. If your interested in a new car would highly recommend dicks Country dodge. Would also highly recommend Randy as your salesman.........

Mr. Randy May

December 16, 2018

"Went the extra mile, literally"

- Mark C

As an out-of-state buyer I was apprehensive about car shopping online and working with a sales specialist via email, text and phone, but the folks at Dick's were very helpful. Sales Specialist David Chenot worked through the week, including on his days-off, to make sure the deal went smoothly. And he literally went the extra mile by picking me up at the train station and driving me to the dealership to pick up the vehicle! And my 'new,' used vehicle was delivered freshly detailed and looking like new. Great customer service, nice people, and great price my vehicles. Highly recommend.

David Chenot