Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

767 SW Baseline, Hillsboro, Oregon 97123

Jeremy  DeHaven, Fleet Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Jeremy DeHaven

Fleet Manager
Mr. Randy  May, Fleet and Internet Sales Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Fleet and Internet Sales Manager

Sales Associate

November 13, 2018

"2 thumbs up!"

- Brian

Randy May helped me through the process to purchase a Promaster City, I'm very happy with the vehicle, and the professional service at the dealership. Not once did I feel any pressure, in fact, he intentionally stepped away to give me time to discuss the purchase with my family throughout my visit. He answered every question I had and gave me his number and offered to be available for any questions I come up with. And Daniel L. Was friendly and knowledgable in the finishing touches on my paperwork. All around it was a great experience! -Brian

Other Employees : Daniel Lucero

November 10, 2018

"Randy is extremely helpful and knowledgeable"

- chrishush

Randy is such a great guy and one I would not call your typical salesperson. I show me the exact Jeep that I found on the Internet and was very knowledgeable. He definitely help me make up my mind with no pressure whatsoever!

November 09, 2018

"Amazing amazing amazing "

- Jordanh99

I’ve never been treated with such respect and honesty, randy May was nothing but an outstanding salesman and not just the I consider him a friend. Buying my dream car wasent only great because I got what I wanted but also was great because he was so helpful randy thank u again and I hope all goes well for u and I’ll send more friends and family your way!

Used 2016 Toyota Camry, $19808