Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales Associate
Jeremy  DeHaven, Fleet Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Jeremy DeHaven

Fleet Manager
Mr. Randy  May, Fleet and Internet Sales Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mr. Randy May

Fleet and Internet Sales Manager
Ruben  Navarrete, Sales Associate, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ruben Navarrete

Sales Associate

July 15, 2018

"Great Experience with Jeff Coe"

- Happy Customer

Jeff Coe helped us get the absolute right car (a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited) for the right price. Wonderful to work with and we highly recommend asking for Jeff when you get there. He knows his inventory and he knows his vehicle features.

Jeff Coe

July 12, 2018

"Top Notch Sales Associates"

- Happy Ram Owner

My experience with Dick's Country Dodge was 5 Star. I live 3 hours away and started on the phone with Brad. No high pressure and very professional. When I got to dealership everything was smooth and seem-less. Kiana helped me at the dealership and was amazingly knowledgeable and helpful. I never write reviews, but this company understands good customer service, and I highly recommend.

Brad and Kiana

July 06, 2018

"Great car, not so great service"

- JMAN

I am from Idaho and dealt with the sales staff via phone, email, and text, prior to flying to Oregon to purchase the car. during communications it was never relayed to me that the convertible top was broken and would not stay on the vehicle. I asked if there was anything cosmetic or mechanical that I needed to be aware of prior to deciding to purchase, and was sent pictures of paint scratches, etc., but never told about the top. In fact, I did not find out until all papers were signed and we tried to put the top on for my trip home. It's a big deal because the convertible tops cost 2-3k used. This next one is not a huge deal, but it did not leave me with a good feeling about how the dealership values it's customers- I drove off the lot with the gas gauge needle touching "E". During the test drive I brought it up and was told where the nearest gas station was located. Overall I love my car, but left with a bad feeling about the dealership in general. I cannot refer friends or family to Dick's Auto at this time.

Mr. Randy May