Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln

215 US-202, Flemington, New Jersey 08822

3892 Reviews of Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln

"Great Experience "

- Jay Bask

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln made the car buying experience pleasurable. I felt that I was in competent and caring hands from the very beginning of the process and as well as after the purchase.

Andrew Seipel
Ray Wesley

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Jay - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

March 14, 2019

"Incredible Buying Experience! Ford F150 Raptor"

- Adrian Z

From the minute I walked in, to the minute I drove away with my new vehicle was nothing short of a incredible experience. Amazing buying experience with honest and helpful staff. I cannot thank Peter Puglia, Jerry Sheehan, and Denis O'Brien enough. I would highly recommend the staff and dealership to anyone!

Peter Puglia
Jerry Sheehan

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Adrian - Thank you so very much for saying so! We are so glad you enjoy the way we do business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Family!

March 14, 2019

"Dave listens. Helpful, sincere, not pushy."

- W in Flemington

The fact that we've done business with Dave Harry twice says everything. Same for the dealership in which he works. We'll be back.

David Harry
Tony Kwak
Other Employees : Parts Desk. Don't know his name.

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years.

March 13, 2019

"New F150 Raptor "

- Hardy

I ordered a new 2019 Raptor January 4th from Tom Santangelo helped me through the whole process and kept me updated throughout the order, build, transport and delivery process. It was both exciting and fun to see my new truck get regular updates and Tom was so very helpful. My new truck was delivered to the dealer on Tuesday and Tom called me right away. I came over to see it and both Tom and Chris Callahan stayed late that day to deliver my vehicle the same day. Fantastic team.

Chris Callahan

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Hardy - It's so much fun to build your own truck and we are so glad we could be on your team. Congratulations and thank you for trusting us with your business.

March 13, 2019

"Great experience"

- Jjjpck

Very happy with the 2015 Explorer I purchase. All the staff were pleasant to deal with especially Andrew who took the time to familiarize me with the navigation system that was new to me. Quick painless process. Thanks

Andrew Seipel

"Fantastic experience"

- Pjt1021

I recently purchased a 2019 ford ranger and the process from ordering to picking up my vehicle was flawless. The employees who we intacted with were very pleasing and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership especially the sales men we dealt with mark schmaling.

Mark Schmaling
Kelly Horvath

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. Congratulations and welcome to our family!

"Great Buying Experience"

- WVault

My company needed to purchase a new van. Tom and Lauren spent quality time with me going over all options and made sure I had the right van that would meet our needs.

Lauren Kirschner

March 12, 2019

"Great Experience Buying A New Car!"

- miniresident

Great experience with Joe and the dealership. Very friendly and professional. When I am ready for my next new car, i will definitely go back and work with Joe!

Joe Valenti

March 12, 2019

"Best buying/leasing experience ever!"

- Cindy S.

Over the years my husband and I have either bought or leased many cars but this was the first time I have ever worked with Ditschman and it won't be the last. I stopped in for a test drive back in December and met my salesman (client advisor), Joe Chester. We hit it off and although I did not finalize the lease on my new vehicle until 2 weeks ago, we stayed in contact the entire time while he worked on getting the car I wanted at the price I wanted. Although he told me the color combination I was looking for was not available, lo and behold when I came in to test drive the exact model I wanted, there it was in the color I had inquired about - Joe went out of his way to bring the car in from Brooklyn because he knew exactly what I was looking for! Negotiating the price was painless - in fact, he and sales manager Chris Messina not only met the price of a competitor but beat it and threw in additional perks! Like Joe, Chris was super easy to work with as was Tony Kwak in finance. No pushy, gimmicy sales tactics or obnoxious sales folks...these guys are true professionals who value the relationship with the customer as much as they do the sale. When I picked up my new Lincoln yesterday, it was detailed and Joe took all the time I needed to familiarize myself with all of its bells and whistles. Can't say enough about these folks...never thought buying a car could be such a great experience!

Joe Chester
Tony Kwak
Chris Messina

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Cindy - We are so very glad you enjoy the way we do business and that Joe gave you such an incredible experience. Thank you so much for sharing your story!

"Experience was Amazing!"

- edge626

I have never had such a great experience in leasing a vehicle. From speaking to Ali, to getting assisted from Tom and Dave, the process was flawless. There were no hidden surprises or fees. When I arrived to the dealership, everything was ready and I was on my way in no time. I would highly recommend this dealer to everyone. My husband and I drove over 1 hour to get there because we knew how great this dealership is!!! We plan to return.

David Harry
Chris Callahan
Alixandre Schulman

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

We are so glad we made it worth the drive! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Family!

11 - 20 of 3,892 results