Dupage Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sam Dulaney

April 21, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Royceratops

Customer service was great! Bob Williams made buying a Jeep Wrangler very easy. If I decide to buy another Jeep or Dodge in the future, I will be sure to come back to this dealership.

Bob Williams

April 20, 2018

"Pleasantly surprised!"

- Satisfied

As my previous lease was nearing the end I prepared myself for the miserable task of finding a new car. I found a car on the DuPage website and after some procrastination went to the dealership. The first person to greet me was Frank Frank. Frank is by far the most enthusiastic salesman I have ever met, and dealing with him was great. I told him what I wanted he found it and we did the deal without any of the general BS that seems to go along with buying a car. Overall a very good experience with everyone I dealt with.

Frank Frank

April 19, 2018

" Buying a Pacifica Chrysler van "

- Delivery man

Our salesman was pleasant and very helpful. We had a specific Chrysler Pacifica in mind that we found on the Internet and that is the one we ended up buying it.

Jeff Kosek