Dupage Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Rose Fritsch

Sam Dulaney, Sales, Dupage Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sam Dulaney

July 16, 2018

"Great place to buy a vehicle."

- Jsnarski75

Joe is awesome from head to toe. He made buying a car easy and painless. He promise’s to take care of his clients from the start and it has been like that for 2 years and running. He will provide the best people to help for example Cheri from service, who is wonderful as well. I love it at Dupage Dodge in Glendale Heights!!!!

Joe Segreti
Other Employees : Cheri from service

July 14, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Topher

I purchased a 2018 Durango in July. Victor Szczerba was the salesman I worked with. He was very professional and friendly, and worked with me to get the vehicle at a fair and competitive price. I was most impressed and felt very comfortable.

Victor Szczerba

July 12, 2018

"Oil change"

- Goldeneye

Everyone was very helpful and friendly to me. When I mentioned that I had been waiting awhile for my oil change the finance guy went to service for me to find out the status. I thought this was great. Also my salesman who sold me my car last October spoke to me about coming back in September to refinance my car to lower my interest rate as well as my payment. I had a great experience this day.

Donnie finance, Tim sales