Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria

267 Reviews of Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria

February 16, 2019

"Great Experience!!"

- Deanna.j 9566

I truly had a Great experience at Easterns! My sales rep. was Trey Merchant and he is truly a beautiful blessing to have as your “person!” You get treated with class, outstanding service and he cares about your needs and your budget! Trey Merchant you make things happen and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the deals you gave my daughter and I!! Kevin Cubas worked the numbers out and boy did he give my daughter an amazing deal on her first car!! He worked out a deal that she was truly happy and blessed with!?? My baby girl owns her first vehicle and a payment she is absolutely happy to make! The management Team is a group of caring people, who look out for their customers! This is our 6 purchase with Easterns and I am always getting the Best deal out there!! If you are looking for a new vehicle or to upgrade, like I did...... you need to go check out Easterns!!! I am so happy and over the moon with excitement about my experience, service and new SUV!?? Thank you Easterns for always putting your customers first!

Trey Merchant
Dilsher Singh
Other Employees : Vinny Vannavong and Amir Taghi
February 15, 2019

"Eastern Review"

- Sharrel2112

Angel Hernandez provided great customer service. He made me feel very welcomed and comfortable in choosing my vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone ready to buy a car.

Angel Alberto Hernandez
February 10, 2019

"Greate Service "

- Sinay

My husband and I came to look at SUV and Mr. Moustapha Bacha was very nice and helpful to find us the right SUV (Acura MDX). They worked fast as a team to find us the vehicle we love. Thanks for car shopping experiences.

Moustapha Bacha
Feb 12, 2019 -

Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria responded

Congrats to the both of you! Wishing you both the best with your new Acura MDX. Great choice!

February 03, 2019

"Great service "

- Marvinvg2

Helped with all my needs Great customer service. Great Communication .excepitional service. Lonnie went far and beyond and greeted very nicely. Highly recommend For anybody

Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria responded

We're happy to have met all of your needs. It means alot to know that we have your support. Thank you very much!

February 02, 2019

"Lonnie was AMAZING!! "

- Jasmine15

Came in to look for a car with my mother. The last time she came in the guy that helped her was not very helpful. When we came in for the second time Lonnie saw us outside on the lot looking at cars and came over to help us. He was friendly and informative. I would recommend coming to this location (Alexandria)

Danny Nquyen

Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria responded

Happy for you and your mother! We'll let Lonnie know how much you appreciated his assistance. Please come back again!

February 02, 2019

"Audi A3"

- ShannonD

Lonnie made the process quick and efficient, no hassle, and not pushy. One of the best parts of this experience was that after a quick discussion and walk around the mot, Lonnie knew the perfect car to fit my budget and style.

Other Employees : Kevin Cubas

Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria responded

Congrats your Audi A3! You deserve nothing but the best service possible. We have your back!

February 01, 2019

"Totally Satisfied "

- Angelineflyer

Trying to purchase a vehicle with bad credit can be very fustrating (atleast thats what i read up). People would say that Dealerships give you no options, they only want you to buy what they tell you to because your credit is not good. This was not the case at Easterns in Alexandria Virginia. Phillip asked me what type of vehicles i like and what i needed to accommodate my family of 4. I was not picky but also told him a SUV is something my family needs. He went over a few options with me and made the one i picked out work with the very little down payment i had. Thank You Phillip and the Finance team. Satisfied!

Phillip Huynh

Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria responded

At Eastern Motors, your job is your credit! Thank you for stopping by to find out first hand. We hope that you and your family enjoy the new SUV!

January 30, 2019

"Super sale "

- Eyeinsky74

Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful Lonnie was a delight to deal with!! Offer everything I need to have peace of mind with my purchase he promise to stay behind the product I just purchase. So far I’m very satisfied with the car I bought.

Other Employees : None

Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria responded

Your happiness as a customer is all that matters! Please don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call if you need assistance or have any questions.

January 25, 2019

"2016 428 xdrive gran coupe "

- imjustfloyd

Had a great experience with vinny and Singh . Bout my first bmw and very happy. The team there worked with me and help me walk out with a deal I had to take.

Dilsher Singh
Other Employees : Vinny
Jan 30, 2019 -

Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria responded

Vinny and Singh enjoyed working with you during your visit. We'll always be here to assist you!

January 24, 2019

"Exceeded expectations"

- Basshedd

I was able to get the car I wanted at a great deal thanks to Mike and Phillip. They were both very helpful and made the process easy, especially for a first time buyer like myself.

Phillip Huynh
Jan 25, 2019 -

Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria responded

Being a first time buyer is so exciting! Thank you for choosing to shop at Easterns. We are grateful for your business!