Elkins Chevrolet - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Josh Elkins, Service Advisor, Elkins Chevrolet

Josh Elkins

Joe Gallicchio, Service Advisor, Elkins Chevrolet

Joe Gallicchio

Mike Haftman, Service Advisor, Elkins Chevrolet

Mike Haftman

Blake Ballas, Service Advisor, Elkins Chevrolet

April 12, 2018

"HELP MY ENGINE LIGHT IS ON!!!!!!!"

- ImpalaCream

I contacted Elkins Chevrolet due to a check engine light and rough idling. I was transferred to Josh who scheduled me an appointment for the very next morning. I arrived at 7:55 am and my vehicle was diagnosed & repaired before 10 am. Not only did Josh take the time out to explain my repairs, but he advised me of my routine maintenance and warranty coverage’s. I will definitely be back for all my vehicle needs. Special thanks to Josh & the service advisor team!!! You guys are truly amazing!

Josh Elkins

December 29, 2017

"Blake Ballas was awesome."

- Anthony

Came in for oil change and Blake was very friendly and courteous. He said it would take 1 hour and 20 minutes and he was right.

November 07, 2017

"Great Service I'd Recommend Over and Over Again"

- HenrisBBQ

I did not buy my vette from Elkins but that did not matter. . Excellent, honest,, trustworthy service team very nice waiting area with Wi-Fi.

Mike Haftman