Empire Hyundai

4.2

June 18, 2018

"Lease vehicle "

- Dog124

I received a very good deal on my trade for my 2015 tuscon. I was a lie to leased a 2018 tuscon which I am very pleased with at this time.

June 12, 2018

"Truly helpful"

- frankie

Mr. Andrew Kennedy, went well above and beyond all that one would expect during my recent service maintenance appointment. Mr. Kennedy fully explained each and every procedure he proposed for the servicing of my Elantra, and did so so well that even one as totally clueless to the workings of an automobile as I, actually found that I understood the wisdom of his recommendations about what should be done to the vehicle. I never felt (as I have in other garages) pressured or rushed into making decisions. In addition, Mr. Kennedy showed me how to use my fog lights, a feature i didn't even know my car had!

Andrew Kennedy
Jason Chase
Bryce Sewall

June 11, 2018

"Impeccable Customer Service"

- alexjune06

My mother and I had a great experience at Empire Hyundai in Fall River after carefully checking other dealership options all over RI, for my first car. Everyone was polite, friendly, respectful, professional and very accommodating. They listened to our needs and answered our questions. Ron was fantastic to work with and was careful to explain all details of the car and the process. Steve in finance was also great to work with. Everyone had a great sense of humor, were knowledgeable and made a pleasant experience all around. Ron even took the time to introduce me to the service department and Frank was very nice. Even though it is a bit far from our home, all employees made it worth the trip. They were extremely easy to talk to. My parents came with me and were equally impressed. We would definitely recommend this dealership and will make the trip for any routine service etc. in the future.

Steve Thomas