Empire Hyundai

4.3

July 20, 2018

"Thank you !"

- E.Velez

Thank you for always doing a outstanding Job!!! Your service center Is outstanding, employees are awesome! Keep up the good work and I shall ever be your customer:)

Jason Chase
Jeffrey Mello
Jeff Perry
Jeff White

July 16, 2018

"The perfect car, with impeccable service"

- Anyep

I had the pleasure of working with Jose Diaz when I came in to find a new car. I have less than perfect credit and was not very confident I would be able to find and be approved for a vehicle. I was not only approved but Jose and the team helped me to sign and leave with a vehicle that same day! What was great was everyone seemed so genuine and down to earth, not at all like I have experienced before or your "typical car salesman". Not pushy, and did not try to push me to make a decision I was not sure about or show me cars out of my range. They are hardworking and and seem to have fun working together. A couple of days later Jose called me to make sure everything was still ok and to remind me to come in for a service check after 1,000 miles. I will definitely recommend Jose and Empire Hyundai to anyone I know looking for a car. Thank you again Empire Hyundai!!

Jose Diaz

July 15, 2018

"Great experience "

- Cbaker33

I was forced in to a situation where i had to buy a new car, after someone totaled my car while i was asleep. Ron Webb, one of the sales associates, went above and beyond to help me get in to a new car inside of my price range. My experience there was the best I’ve ever had in terms of buying a car. I didn’t feel like they were pushing me into any sale, and made sure i was happy through the whole process. I would recommend Empire Hyundai to everyone, and please see Ron! He was the best!

Ronald Webb