Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Silas Huskins, Sales Consultant, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Silas Huskins

Chris Rhyder, Finance Manager, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Chris Rhyder

Neil Parsons, Product and Delivery Specialist, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Neil Parsons

Product and Delivery Specialist

October 07, 2017

"AWESOME Customer Service!!"

- Clifford and Carolyn Camidge

Darlene was very eager to help my husband and me get a new car. You could tell from talking to her that she CARES about her customers and she is willing to work hard at helping the customer get what they want. While she's there to do a job and make a sale, she wasn't pushy, she seemed genuinely interested in seeing that the customer is happy. I would definitely recommend her to anyone buying a car or truck at Everett Chevrolet. Be sure to ask her all of your questions, because she is very patient and will do her utmost to find the information or the answer if she doesn't just know it right away. Thank you, Darlene.

October 03, 2017

"Best Place to buy from"

- Mike K

I worked with a very good sales person, Neil Parsons. Neil knew every little detail about the GMAC Sierra Denali that I purchased. From start to finish, I felt very comfortable and Neil. He offered many options in vehicle selections and knew about every vehicle which really impressed me. My wife came along with me , and was so impressed with Neils professionalism, she said she is going to buy a car from him to. I would recommend Everett Checrolet/GMC of Morganton to anyone. We do not live in that town so it was a drive for us but well worth it. Great Job Neil! Mike and Anita.

Neil Parsons
Chris Rhyder

September 18, 2017

"Darlene is AWESOME!"

- M. Cotton

We have now purchased 4 cars through Everett Chevrolet in Morganton. Darlene has sold us 3 of those. Whenever we consider buying a car we start with Darlene and she makes it worth coming back. She works hard and deserves a huge round of applause for her efforts to make the customer happy! We handled almost our entire deal by phone and it took 5 minutes to complete the paperwork once the final decision was made. We will seek out Darlene every time!