Exclusive Motor Cars

Client Advisor
James Makia, General Manager, Exclusive Motor Cars

James Makia

January 02, 2018

"Smiling faces & helpful service"

- KG

My husband and I bought a beautiful used vehicle from exclusive today. Jason, the sales manager, and Uma, the salesman, were both extremely helpful, professional and kind. My husband and I really appreciated their honesty and straight forward approach to sales. I would recommend Exclusive to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle!

Other Employees : Jason Bowen

November 10, 2017

"Nightmare"

- rui serra

I saw a car online that Exclusive Motor Cars listed on a AAA trusted dealers. After a few phone calls back and forth w/ the salesman Mcween i told them that i lived in Jersey and i wanted the car. Told him that i would be driving to Maryland to look at the car and, being that i was paying the car in full(cash), asked him what was the best procedure. Told me to make a Bank check payable to Exclusive Motor Cars LLC and take so,me extra cash with me for other small fees that could occur. Early in the morning, i rented an enterprise car to drive down to MD and asked the salesman( Mcween) what city i could drop the rental. On my drive down to the dealer, i called him and gave him heads up saying i was about an 1 1/2 hr from him. to get the car ready, to, which he replied " Fine, car will be ready for you". 1/2 hr later i received a text message from this so-called salesman, telling me that another costumer came into the dealer and took the car to his mechanic to see if was worth to buy it. By the time i get there, he's all apologies and tries to sell me another car that had nothing to do w/ the other one. He stated that was another salesman that sold the car. Meanwhile, out of the blue, being some other salesman sale, he calls the buyer directly from his cell to find out if he's keeping my car. What a sack of sit from an horrible salesman. They lure you in w/ great( Ghost) car deals and then they try to sell you crap. Take my advice and stay away from this horrible car dealer. I will go further and contact AAA about this car dealer and how it should not be on their website.

Mcween Egboh

November 05, 2017

"everyone was helpful"

- monique7

everyone was nice and helpful, I will come back for my next car. i Have a great time with everyone. cant wait to come back