Exclusive Motor Cars

James Makia

November 05, 2017

"everyone was helpful"

- monique7

everyone was nice and helpful, I will come back for my next car. i Have a great time with everyone. cant wait to come back

October 21, 2017

"No fuss"

- tth

I used the USAA Car Buying service which was the same as the internet rate for the cars here. There were two 2014 Honda CR-Vs I was interested in. I test drove both and chose one and paid the pre-agreed internet or USAA Car Buying certificate price. I got a fair trade in on my old car. The whole experience from arriving to driving out was 3 and a half hours. The waiting lounge was pleasant and the whole business seems very new and modern. Everyone was pleasant. This is my first experience with Exclusive since they opened just in June they told me.

Eric Harrell

October 04, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Annielacheryl

My car dealers Uma Black and Myron Boyd were great!!! They told me and mom they could put us in a car and thats exactly what they did and I am very pleased with the payment plan and the deal. I love my 2015 Honda Accord its beautiful and just right for me and my little family:^)

Boyd Myron