Exclusive Motor Cars

Cedric Imadojemun

Client Advisor
James Makia, General Manager, Exclusive Motor Cars

June 09, 2018

"Outstanding and very professional "

- Gainesse2014

I've given the rating because when I entered the showroom I knew I was in the right place. Mr Parker, Mr Levy and James gave me red carpet treatment. Hats off to them all.👌😃

Other Employees : Dave Parker,and Mark Levy

March 29, 2018

"My Experience at Exclusive Motors"

- TB 1

My overall experience was great! My sales person Eric had great communication with me throughout the entire process. Every one that I came in contact with there was friendly and helpful. I absolutely love my new car! Thank you to everyone at Exclusive Motors!

Eric Wilson

February 22, 2018

"Great Experience"

- monroeE

I was dreaded the thought of having to car shop but Exclusive Motor Cars made that experience pleasant. All of the staff were very personable with us and made our visit very comfortable.

Other Employees : Emea Uma, Roosevelt Lunn, Jason Bowen