Exclusive Motor Cars

James Makia

July 25, 2018

"Great experience "

- 611slim

Wide range of inventory. Great customer service. Not a long drawn out process like most dealerships. Would definitely recommend anyone looking for a used vehicle shop Exclusive Motorcars.

Mcween Egboh
Other Employees : Wes, and Mark in finance

June 09, 2018

"Outstanding and very professional "

- Gainesse2014

I've given the rating because when I entered the showroom I knew I was in the right place. Mr Parker, Mr Levy and James gave me red carpet treatment. Hats off to them all.👌😃

James Makia
Other Employees : Dave Parker,and Mark Levy

March 29, 2018

"My Experience at Exclusive Motors"

- TB 1

My overall experience was great! My sales person Eric had great communication with me throughout the entire process. Every one that I came in contact with there was friendly and helpful. I absolutely love my new car! Thank you to everyone at Exclusive Motors!

Eric Wilson