Exclusive Motor Cars

Hany  Eid, Inventory Manager, Exclusive Motor Cars

Hany Eid

Inventory Manager

February 13, 2019

"Very informative and absolutely the best service ever.."

- Marie W-Calhoun

Cheniqua greeted me at first glance with her stellar professionalism. She truly shows a genuine heart of what a good sales person should possess. She made our experience in searching for the right car a breeze. I am still in awe of the great experience we received that day. Even with the extended time we had to wait, she kept us informed in timely intervals. To top things off, Wes was just as informative and persistent in making sure we received the vehicle I wanted for my budget. Mark, just complimented the great team work as a whole. I am so impressed and satisfied with Exclusive Motor Cars that I will be personally recommending and bringing countless others to see and experience for themselves the wonderful service they exemplify. Thanks, I will never forget you guys! Marie W-Calhoun

Cheniqua, Wes, Mark....

January 14, 2019

""They listened and were very professional""

- Subaru 2015

I went to Exclusive Motor Cars, because I wanted to test drive one particular vehicle. They were professional and listened. They did not try and sell me on other vehicles on the lot that I was not interested in. Once, I was happy with the test drive and decided to purchase the vehicle they did a great job of working through the process and getting me on the road!

Dame Shephard
Other Employees : The receptionist that greeted me when I walked in was very warm and friendly and made a great first impression of the dealership!

July 25, 2018

"Great experience "

- 611slim

Wide range of inventory. Great customer service. Not a long drawn out process like most dealerships. Would definitely recommend anyone looking for a used vehicle shop Exclusive Motorcars.

Mcween Egboh