Falcone Volkswagen Subaru & Saab

Ryan  Thomas, Service Consultant, Falcone Volkswagen Subaru & Saab

Ryan Thomas

Service Consultant

November 16, 2017

"Great Experience at Falcone Subaru"

- MEHN

On October 31, 2017 we purchased a new 2018 Subaru Outback from Falcone Subaru, working with Bert Nickelsberg. An encounter with a deer had just totaled our 2010 Subaru Outback, much to our consternation! Bert and everyone we encountered at Falcone could not have been more helpful and accommodating!! Bert arranged for the preparation of the vehicle to be expedited and stayed after hours to go through the initial "Subaru driving school" to orient us to the fabulous new features. Many thanks to Bert and his colleagues. I am looking forward to many return visits to Falcone Subaru to have our new Outback serviced.

Bert Nickelsberg
Moe Abbasi

November 04, 2017

"Best Subaru Dealership!"

- Mjmcneely5199

The service staff and sales staff at Falcone Subaru are the best! Friendly, efficient and capable - I would not take my Subaru anywhere else! I have purchased 2 Subarus through Falcone since 2014; both events were great working with Justin Poynter- very professional and just a nice guy! The service staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Overall, this is a very well managed dealership!

Justin Poynter
Brady O'Cull
Ryan Thomas

October 31, 2017

"Falcone VSS, Good People!"

- Steve-o2

I saw the car I wanted on Falconevss website and it was fairly priced but a little bit out of my budget. I went to Falcone's dealership with intentions of purchasing this vehicle if it checked out, and if we could work a deal to accommodate my budget. I was greeted by Ryan and then Alex, Both members of The staff were very easy to talk with, respectful, and professional. the car checked out, Ryan and I came to an agreement on the terms of purchase. the car had 3 minor issues that needed to be remedied. Alex tackled the issues promptly and made me feel at ease. the next day Alex had the car ready to deliver, (with a full tank of gas ), so I Bought the car. I am very satisfied with my car buying experience at Falcone, and look forward to doing business with you again. Thanks Alex, Ryan, John, and Bob Falcone. Brodie Bass

Alex Moffett