Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

4.4

6735 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153

Amanda Gentile, Internet Sales and Marketing Manager, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Amanda Gentile

Internet Sales and Marketing Manager
Marion  Penn, Certified Sales Professional, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Marion Penn

Certified Sales Professional
Hilda  Fiorello, Finance, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Hilda Fiorello

Finance
Justin Raines, Certified Sales Consultant, Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Justin Raines

Certified Sales Consultant

November 03, 2017

"Service center incompetence "

- Mull44

So I dropped off my car for an 11am appointment to get a mirror fixed. I sat right in front of the service desk for nearly 4 hrs and finally got up to ask for a time estimate for completion. The guys at the service desk ask me who I saw? I said I don’t know - I pulled up some guy asked me what’s wrong, I told him and he gave me a ticket and told me to have a seat. So that’s what I did. They said oh you were supposed to register with us. I said not one of you were here at your desk when I walked in. I never been here before so how am I supposed to know your process? I explained to the guy out front what was wrong. I didn’t know I had to tell everyone at the dealership. There should be one intake point. Ridiculous. So I am frustrated at this point sitting around that place all day and the service desk guy tells me to calm down. Bc me upset will get him upset and two of us upset won’t be pretty. I told him he best not get upset then and that he’s wrong. They need to have a clear system in pnace and communicate with ppl as they come thru. Certainly u see someone sitting in front of u for for 3.5 hours, check on them! So they do up the paperwork and come back 30 mins later to tell me they need to order the part. I said I waited all week bc u guys had to order and wait for the part. I asked how long does it take to get parts they said like one day but we can’t put it on till end of week. What a mess. So service guy asked if I want to order the part and come back and I said absolutely no way. I will go somewhere else. What a nightmare.

Service desk

November 01, 2017

"Bad Service"

- Jeep19130

I would not recommend this dealership for service or to lease/purchase a vehicle. There are plenty of other dealerships in the area you could go to.

Greg Gentile

September 29, 2017

"They are a bad dealership "

- Calloyd40

This dealership have poor customer service and they cars need work on them. They lie about fixing your car and also they sided swiped my car while in their possession. They give you the run around about your car. I recommend you not to buy anything from these people, THEY SUCK!!!

John Brock

New 2018 Chrysler Pacifica, $37585

2018 Chrysler Pacifica

New 2018 Ram 1500, $46450

2018 Ram 1500

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall, Philadelphia, PA, 19153