Fenton GM Superstore

New Car Sales Manager

September 10, 2018

"Amazing dealership! "

- Mkyaleen97

I gave my friend a call cause he works at this dealership and he was able to get me a car that I love and everything in such a short notice. The staff was amazing and did everything they could to help me with my car!

September 10, 2018

"Great Dealership Great Salesperson"

- Brandi Jordan

Brandon has went above and beyond to make sure we are happy with our purchase after a not so good deal with Harley. A huge thanks to the team who helped us out. You all were very helpful

August 11, 2018

"Good dealership"

- Mlind13

I was pleasantly surprised by how much they worked with me on getting the price and payment where I wanted it... I would recommend the salesman Lane for sure. People were pleasant and atmosphere was good as well.. Only two things I would say otherwise: 1. Maybe more Efficient with time, doing test drives, etc and trade in value at same time. 2. I signed for a deal that included 90 days no paymentI. Paperwork didn’t include that in the end but I was running late so I never got it changed. Also not sure about the Sirius membership either. Overall way better than the other few I dealt with recently and would recommend them for sure.

Lane Paul