Ferman Nissan Tampa

Lazaro Machado

Suzy Momejian, Sales Representative, Ferman Nissan Tampa

Suzy Momejian

May 21, 2018

"Working hard through the storm"

- sandv2011

Before I ever stepped foot on the lot I was able to discuss (via email) all my concerns with my sales rep, Marc Harris. I explained that I just had a baby, and didn't want to spend all day at a car lot with an infant. If they could not meet my trade in and payment expectations I didn't want to waste our time. He walked me through the process on line, and allowed me to shop without feeling pressured. On the day we agreed to meet a horrible rain storm came through. The staff at the dealership took time to make sure my family was taken care of. They went out in the rain and moved at least 3 cars around to get to the car I really wanted to see. Marc was able to give us a great deal on our trade in and kept us in the payment schedule we were looking for. Thank you to the entire staff, it was truly a team effort.

Marc Harris

May 17, 2018

"Great experience"

- Guida

Purchasing a car with Anthony Suda is a great experience. This is our second purchase from him and I would/and do recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

Anthony Suda

May 12, 2018

"Buying another car"

- Spokenfaith2@aol.com

Our car was totaled and we needed to get a new car the salesperson work with us till we were able to get the payments we needed and helped with financing they were very helpful and always we surely appreciate everything they did.

Nahketah Hamilton