Ferrari Maserati of Fort Lauderdale

Silvio Da Luz

Fabrizo Di Cicco,  Sales Manager, Ferrari Maserati of Fort Lauderdale

Fabrizo Di Cicco

February 17, 2018

"Best car shopping experience EVER! "

- Jenny fuentes

I saw a Maserati lease deal on the internet from this dealer. I went in and my sales rep Silvo Da Luz was so helpful, honest and nicest person. He answered all my question and got me the car I wanted. Then his manager David, came in worked the numbers and get me the lease deal price with the car I wanted. No need to negotiate or Hustle with them for the deal they offered is what I got and even better. This has been the Best car buying experience the my husband and I have ever had. What amazing service.

Silvio Da Luz
Other Employees : David

February 11, 2018

"Client for life"

- FerrYas

Our superior Salesman Hank, and Ferrari Maserati of Fort Lauderdale preform at a level all dealerships should aspire to.. From the first call to handing me the keys, the process couldn't have been smoother or more pleasant. Besides our terrific experience with Hank, the manager Rick stopped by multiple times to say hi and check in on the process and Brandy, the finance coordinator, could not have been more knowledgable and pleasant.. Needless to say, client for life.

Rick Feldmann
Other Employees : Brandy

February 07, 2018

"488 gen "

- Baron

Hank was an excellent source of information in guiding us to enter the Ferrari market with our 488. We’re very pleased with the options we selected with his guidance and are looking forward to getting our Spyder on order.

Used 2015 Porsche 911, $109900