Fiesta Honda

Vicki Ramirez, Receptionist, Fiesta Honda

Vicki Ramirez

Receptionist

September 08, 2018

"It was good! But not great!"

- Parker22

I went to Fiesta Honda and everything seemed smooth. Although it was smooth I felt as if the customer service was o.k. The salesman and the other sales manager I worked with seemed like they only cared just enough to not seem like a's. This made every minute uncomfortable to a degree, I felt like all I was happy with was the car, the price a bit, and just felt awkward through the process when I was with these guys. The only saving grace I believe was... Angela at he food counter in the morning shift, Vicki at the reception desk and Christopher(salesman) that day. Nonetheless great price, both good/helpful and figity/awkward people. The old saying personality makes the company is true. And this place misses the mark but still gets 3.5 stars

Steven Casias
3.0
Vicki Ramirez
Other Employees : Willie, Christopher

July 30, 2018

"Poor financing experience"

- Mikekitedavis

Beware. Not there to help you buy and finance a vehicle as an honest business. You need an experienced person in purchase and finance or you will walk out without your shirt. They are there to maximize the profits at every turn. They ware you down with extended wait time and slick operators. Not for someone looking for an honest turn on your dollar.

Cedric, wiilie

June 20, 2018

"Check your "new car""

- Anabelcindy

Check your brand new cars before leaving!! Customer service was good they made sure I was happy with everything but all that great service went out the door when i drove off with my brand new car , after a couple of days one of my friends noticed a scratch on one of my rims on the driver side and when I looked closer I found both my drivers side rims were scratched and of course I took the car in to get it looked at and they took pictures but said they would contact me in a couple of days to let me know what was going to get done and of course they did not answer my emails after several days and kept saying they would look into it and get back at me. after several weeks they finally responded and said I made those scratches and that they weren't going to do anything about it. So my advise, even though you might be buying a brand new car make sure it is not damaged anywhere because they will do nothing about it after you leave.

Jerry Orihuela