Fincher's Texas Best Auto & Truck Sales - Tomball

58 Reviews of Fincher's Texas Best Auto & Truck Sales - Tomball

March 16, 2019

"Highly recommend "

- Josenvivi

We just recently purchased our first SUV from Fincher’s Texas Best and we couldn’t be more pleased. From the very beginning everyone we spoke to over the phone and in person were so helpful and friendly. We got a great deal on our new Tahoe and it’s a perfect fit for our family’s needs right now. Thank you Finchers Texas Best, Sarah, Marc and Lydia!

Other Employees : Lydia Flores
Mar 16, 2019 -

Fincher's Texas Best Auto & Truck Sales - Tomball responded

THANK YOU VIVI! It was so great to work with and help your family. Seeing you guys so excited is what makes what we do so amazing! WELCOME TO THE FINCHER FAMILY! We look forward to working with you and yours for years to come! :)

March 13, 2019

"Awesome experience!!"

- Vernonsemien5$

Nathaly was great! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a pre-owned vehicle! Everyone else was very helpful and very polite!!finance was quick and easy! Sarah makes sure to keep in contact with everyone! Thank you!

March 12, 2019

"Great customer service "

- Sleighann

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Lydia in finance was also awesome and helped make this happen. Happy with my new vehicle! Thank you!

Mario Maltez
Other Employees : Lydia in Finance!
March 06, 2019

"Amazing experience!"

- Terry

I was looking for my first vehicle ever, and I contacted Finchers and got ahold of Nathaly! She was great! Very understanding and a pleasure to work with! She helped me all the way through, and fulfilled every need! I really am elated at how awesome the team really worked with me overall! So thank you Nathaly, thank you Finchers.

February 22, 2019

"Misleading at times"

- m.a.welvaert

Bought truck at wrong time. Dealership was going thru an audit and my truck could not be picked up until a week after. Truck was supposed to be clean and the bed still had plastic pieces and leaves in it. Carlos was my first salesman and seemed to be nonexistent when I was not able to get my truck as promised. No one called me from the dealship to tell me about it. I spoke with internet sales and they told me to come in to pick up the truck. Well, I showed up and I waited for 2 hours to finally find out the truck was not going to be released. The loan was done and down payment was taken. Lydia Flores did an excellent job once I was dealing with her. Emilio also but the truck was still dirty and I was promised it would be detailed for all the trouble. Marc was good too. I understand the dealership was going thru something but it would have been nice not to drive 40 minutes and not have the vehicle I was getting.

3.0
Other Employees : Emilio, Lydia, Carlos
Feb 22, 2019 -

Fincher's Texas Best Auto & Truck Sales - Tomball responded

Thabk you for your review and your business! We appreciate you and welcome you to the Fincher family. We apologize for any misunderstanding but thank you for sticking with us and we look forward to working with you in the future. :)

February 20, 2019

"Wonderful Experience"

- This Guy Trucks

I purchased my Ford FTX from Fincher’s in 2018 and my salesman was Marc Martinez. Marc, his boss, and the whole team at Fincher’s took care of me from the moment I arrived. They were quick, gave me a fantastic deal, and even helped me get a great deal on my trade in outside of their dealership! While I waited for the paperwork to finish up, they detailed my truck, and bought me lunch. They even had a painter on site to fix any imperfections in my paint and to leave my new vehicle flawless. Overall perfect experience, I recommend them to anyone.

February 17, 2019

"We needed a truck"

- DanGilliam

I was having a hard time finding a truck. This was the 10th dealer I had been to. Mario listened to what I wanted and showed me exactly what I was looking for. I wanted an older 2500 diesel in red. He didn’t try to sell me anything outside what I was looking for like the other salesman. I would recommend Mario to friends n famil. Thanks Dan Gilliam

Fincher's Texas Best Auto & Truck Sales - Tomball responded

Thank you so much Dan and congratulations on your 2010 Ram 2500! I ope you enjoy this truck as much as we enjoyed helping you get into it! Welcome to the Fincher family!! :)

February 16, 2019

"Great Service"

- khamm5442

I didn’t end up purchasing the truck I looked at, but the overall service was amazing. Everyone was very helpful and kept me up to date on all my questions.

Fincher's Texas Best Auto & Truck Sales - Tomball responded

Miss Hamm, it was such a pleasure talking to you! Thank you for your business and giving us the opportunity to work with you.

February 15, 2019

"Thanks a million everyone at FINCHERS TEXAS BEST IN TOMBALL!"

- Jab1976

Thanks to everyone at FINCHERS TEXAS BEST for they’re support and perfect V Day gift!!!!! Y’all came through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll recommend a lot of people in the future and be back next time!!

Edna Godoy
Nathaly Navarrete
Other Employees : Leo Gutierrez “Leo the Lion” , Albert Dominguez, Carlos Herrera
Feb 15, 2019 -

Fincher's Texas Best Auto & Truck Sales - Tomball responded

Thank you so much! We definitely appreciate your business and look forward 5o having you as part of the Fincher family. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU AND YOURS!

February 14, 2019

"Awesome! "

- Josenvivi

Finchers was recommended by a co-worker, so we looked them up online and Facebook. Since we’ve been working with Sarah we’ve had a great customer service experience. They’re willing to work with us and keep in touch. They have great deals on good vehicles, we look forward to continue doing business with them in the near future. Also our Valentines Day was that much sweeter when we won a complimentary Valentines Day basket. Thank you Finchers Texas Best!!

Other Employees : Leo

Fincher's Texas Best Auto & Truck Sales - Tomball responded

Thank you Vivi for your business and always keeping in touch with us in regards to your vehicle needs. I am so excited to be able to help you and your family when you are ready to purchase. HAPPY VALENTINE'S!