Findlay Buick GMC Prescott - Service Center

2 Reviews of Tim's Buick GMC of Prescott - Service Center

September 04, 2018

"Body Work"

- ArizonaRocks

This guy knows nothing about vehicles. He doesn't know the name of car parts. I never got called back, I was never kept up to date on my vehicle. How does this guy even have a job?

Mark Godinez
Sep 18, 2018 -

Findlay Buick GMC Prescott responded

You are not anywhere in our records. Could you be more specific about when you came in and your vehicle? We would like to address this but have no way of doing so. Thanks.

July 09, 2018

"Service is excellent"

- Mark 0704

I bought my wife a new 2016 Chevy pickup two years ago. I've had several occasions to have some work done at Findlay's service department. The personnel there were very professional and proficient. It makes me really wish I had shopped there when buying last time. I'm looking at a new truck myself now, and I plan to give them every opportunity to sell me one. Thanks

John McCulloch
Other Employees : Joe Almand
Jul 10, 2018 -

Findlay Buick GMC Prescott responded

Thanks very much, Mark, for the coveted 5 Star review. We are happy that your Chevy is being well cared for by our Service department and are excited to show you the new GMCs! We also are happy to have earned your loyalty. Again, thanks for the review and we'll see you soon!