Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai

1,373 Reviews of Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai

July 22, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- billh

We have dealt with Fitzgerald for many years and have never had a bad experience. Bruce Fonte was our salesperson with our last few purchases. He was extremely knowledgeable and was very patient answering our questions. He also went over the features of our new car before we left the lot. We highly recommend Fitzgerald and Bruce.

Bruce Fonte
Len Booth
Albert Marquez
Rod Eckert
Aug 07, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience and recommendation. We are glad that our salesman Bruce provide you a great car-buying experience. We hope to keep serving you in the future.

June 10, 2018

"Treated us extremely well"

- havefaith88

The sales team and the financial director worked extra hard to make sure the purchase of the new Sonata Sport and the trade and early lease termination was in our best interest. Even a few days later after the initial deal and we changed our mind turning in the '16 Veloster lease, they were able to retrieve the car and get it back to us. My son loves his new Sonata, dad has his Veloster back and mom continues to love her '17 Sante Fe Turbo. We are a Hyundai family and Fitzgerald is our dealership.

Maurice Galla
Danny Rivera
Rod Eckert
Jun 11, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

We are happy you found us so helpful! We value your feedback and we are pleased that our sales team was able to help you with the transaction. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

June 04, 2018

"Great "no hassle" experience"

- MaryL

I went on a Sunday thinking no salesperson would be there to try and sell me. Spoke with Adam Yazback who was very knowledgeable on available discounts on new models. I ended up buying a new 2018 Santa Fe for what I was planning to pay for a used one. Adam was great to work with as there really was "no hassles."

Jun 06, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

We are glad our salesman Adam was able to provide you a great car-buying experience. We hope to continue serving you in the future. As we say, "just no better way to go!"

May 17, 2018

"EXCELLENT "

- mcameron333

Our experience from start to finish was extremely professional, customer service oriented, and 100% satisfying! Our salesman, Robert White went above and beyond his duty. Debbie is fantastic and will make your financing options a breeze! I truly appreciate everything Fitzgerald Hyundai has done for us. We are definitely a loyal customer from this point forward!

Ken Logan
Robert White
Lane Campbell
May 23, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience. We are glad that our sales team was able to exceed all of your expectations. We're glad you had a very good experience.

May 16, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- kt21

I had a very good buying experience. Adam provided excellent customer service, and he made buying a new car stress free. Overall, I would recommend him if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

May 23, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

We appreciate your feedback!

May 09, 2018

"No pressure, no stress"

- GilDorty

Our experience was very enjoyable and stress free. Adam was very laid back, but friendly & informative. If he wasn't sure of the answers to our questions, he asked another staff with more experience. He went over every detail with us and reviewed or explained further if we didn't quite understand something. He was patient and conversational. Great!

Albert Marquez
May 16, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent service from our team!

May 05, 2018

"major concern I bought a lemon"

- cara l forgione

I bought a brand new 2018 Hyundai LES on March 27th. On April 16th I had to bring the car in because the engine light was on. I was told they do not normally give loaners but would help me out? First of all, I'm having to get my brand new car repaired, my paperwork says a lifetime of loaners and it's plastered on their windows. A car that is less than 3 weeks old!!!! seriously?? Then I'm given several different stories about what is wrong with my car, I go to pick it up the next morning and was told that the robot put the wrong parts in my car and they found a car on the lot and stuck them in my car. Then when I file a complaint including my concern of a Breach of Contract on the dealers end they had the original service guy contact me. That was a slap in the face. I feel the dealership sold me a car that we have found out does not have correct parts and who knows if down the line we won't find more incorrect parts that the "robot" installed in my car. The dealership would not take the hit for replacing my vehicle yet I was told I could contact Hyundai and that is not my job. Then I was told I miss understood and that they did order new parts for my car, as if I could miss understand those 2 stories. And don't let me forget that I was also told there was an upgrade on my 2018 vehicle for that exact part, so I asked if there was an upgrade already made then have they had many complaints on this part and I was told no, so I asked if there was a recall and again I was told no. So understandably I have many concerns about what did I just buy? Then to make everything worse I asked for a copy of the original order invoice for the part. I was faxed an invoice with 42 items on it with an arrow pointing to the part claiming to have been ordered for my car. My first problem with that is that it does not say anything to prove to me it was the part for a 2018 Hyundai Elentra . My other problem is that there was a second arrow pointing to the date of delivery of the parts which is 3 days after I bought my car and over 2 weeks before I brought it in for repair. I am a single parent and I wanted a new car so I wouldn't have to worry about breaking down and having to be inconvenienced with repairs, something reliable on gas but I don't know what I bought. My concerns and complaint will not begin and end here as this is my money and I want what I paid for and I haven't had a good nights sleep since this all started. Plain and simple my buying experience was great but what I purchased has been a big disappointment and leaves me to believe that they are hiding something. I wouldn't blame the dealership, they just sell the cars not make them but they could have made this right and instead I'm being lied to and manipulated. Cara Forgione

Branden
May 07, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

It is certainly regrettable that you had to experience difficulty with the vehicle so early on. However, we reject any suggestion that we installed used parts to repair the condition that developed. The document that was sent to you was a copy of the factory parts order during which the parts we used to repair your vehicle were acquired. Also, it's important to point out that we are paid for these repairs by the manufacturer, they require that new OEM parts that are acquired from them are used for the repair, and they have access to our systems to reconcile how many of any part number we've ordered versus any sales or warranty claims of that part number. Besides the fact that the dealership has no interest in using used parts in warranty claims, there are far too many checks and balances in place to do so if we wanted to for some odd reason. If you would like, we'd be happy to arrange a meeting between you and a representative from Hyundai so you can hear it from them directly. If you'd like, please reach out to our Service Director Paul Stronza and he will arrange the meeting. He can be reached at 727-799-1800 X19237.

May 01, 2018

"wonderful salespeople"

- Rhonda B

Everyone at Fitzgerald was helpful, friendly, and professional. Adam went out of his way and spent a lot of time getting me a great deal on a leased Elantra. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

May 07, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad that Adam gave you an excellent buying experience. Enjoy your new car!

March 27, 2018

"The best car buying experience and more"

- cara l forgione

My sales associate was Tony Compston and I'm aware he's fairly new to your company and I'm so so glad he was there when I showed up. He helped me make the best decision that would meet my needs and wants. If I wanted to test drive every car on that lot he would have spent the entire evening and any other time I needed helping me and he would have done it happily. I also had the pleasure of working with Debbie Greene, although I went in pre approved through my bank she found me a better rate. I left there with a 2018 Elentra that met my needs and wants and financed within a few dollars of where I wanted my payments. Every hiccup in the process was a fun and a positive adventure with both Tony and Debbie. Whenever I have the opportunity I am going to stop in to say hi to the both of them as I feel I've made new friends. I am an Area Manager for Great Clips and my Franchisee has 25 stores in the Tampa Bay area and I will be telling everyone that will listen what a great experience I had and to go to your location and ask for Tony. Customer service is one of the most important part of any service industry and Tony and Debbie, in my opinion, based on my experience go above and beyond the basics of customer service. Thank you for having such wonderful people working for you. If it wasn't for Tony and Debbie I may not have followed through with my purchase as it was a 3 day fiasco, no fault of your dealership or staff it was on my end. I am so happy with my experience I am going to put on our receipts for our customers that if they buy a vehicle from your location (only) they can get a free haircut. If there is any cross promoting you would ever like to do I would be more than happy to sit down and discuss it. Again, thank you for having an amazing staff. Cara Forgione

Other Employees : Tony Compston
Mar 30, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

Cara, we are pleased that both Tony and Debbie was able to help you through your purchase. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come. As we say "Just No Better Way to Go!" Glad you enjoyed the experience!

March 21, 2018

"happy day"

- gini 6066

Went to dealership to see about reducing interest rate, didn't think we had a chance. Wanted to meet with finance manager, we were directed to Debbie Greene. Debbie said she would see what she could do, I thought this will be a run around and then I would be told sorry and was already getting upset, We waited a while and a salesman ,Kale, asked us if we needed anything we said we were waiting for Debbie to see about reducing our monthly payments, he asked how we felt about the car and I joked about the window washer fluid being low and he said he would take care of it. wow I thought. Debbie can out and said she was still working on it and was talking to the bank. I thought yea right. Kale came back and asked if we would like something to eat or drink. We said we were here waiting to see about our payments, he said Debbie had some forms for us to fill out to check our credit rating and we said yes and Debbie can back and said our rating was better then three years ago and could put us in a brand new car, pay off out debt on two cars and reduce our payments by cutting our interest rate in half I was amazed and floored. We hugged her and she gave us a great deal on a 2018 with many pluses thrown in. We had gone in there without any hope and left later with a new car, a reduced monthly payment, ($150 ) and a big smile on our faces, Debbie and Kale were fantastic and we will recommend them to everyone. P.S. everyone from the dealership was great Virginia Sarno

Kale Azzan
Mar 23, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback regarding the assistance you received from our team at our Fitzgerald Hyundai location. Having a new car with lower payments sounds like something that would make everyone smile. Thank you for choosing Fitzgerald.

1 - 10 of 1,373 results