Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai

27365 U.S. 19, Clearwater, Florida 33761 Directions

1,365 Reviews of Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai

March 27, 2018

"The best car buying experience and more"

- cara l forgione

My sales associate was Tony Compston and I'm aware he's fairly new to your company and I'm so so glad he was there when I showed up. He helped me make the best decision that would meet my needs and wants. If I wanted to test drive every car on that lot he would have spent the entire evening and any other time I needed helping me and he would have done it happily. I also had the pleasure of working with Debbie Greene, although I went in pre approved through my bank she found me a better rate. I left there with a 2018 Elentra that met my needs and wants and financed within a few dollars of where I wanted my payments. Every hiccup in the process was a fun and a positive adventure with both Tony and Debbie. Whenever I have the opportunity I am going to stop in to say hi to the both of them as I feel I've made new friends. I am an Area Manager for Great Clips and my Franchisee has 25 stores in the Tampa Bay area and I will be telling everyone that will listen what a great experience I had and to go to your location and ask for Tony. Customer service is one of the most important part of any service industry and Tony and Debbie, in my opinion, based on my experience go above and beyond the basics of customer service. Thank you for having such wonderful people working for you. If it wasn't for Tony and Debbie I may not have followed through with my purchase as it was a 3 day fiasco, no fault of your dealership or staff it was on my end. I am so happy with my experience I am going to put on our receipts for our customers that if they buy a vehicle from your location (only) they can get a free haircut. If there is any cross promoting you would ever like to do I would be more than happy to sit down and discuss it. Again, thank you for having an amazing staff. Cara Forgione

Other Employees : Tony Compston
Mar 30, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

Cara, we are pleased that both Tony and Debbie was able to help you through your purchase. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come. As we say "Just No Better Way to Go!" Glad you enjoyed the experience!

March 21, 2018

"happy day"

- gini 6066

Went to dealership to see about reducing interest rate, didn't think we had a chance. Wanted to meet with finance manager, we were directed to Debbie Greene. Debbie said she would see what she could do, I thought this will be a run around and then I would be told sorry and was already getting upset, We waited a while and a salesman ,Kale, asked us if we needed anything we said we were waiting for Debbie to see about reducing our monthly payments, he asked how we felt about the car and I joked about the window washer fluid being low and he said he would take care of it. wow I thought. Debbie can out and said she was still working on it and was talking to the bank. I thought yea right. Kale came back and asked if we would like something to eat or drink. We said we were here waiting to see about our payments, he said Debbie had some forms for us to fill out to check our credit rating and we said yes and Debbie can back and said our rating was better then three years ago and could put us in a brand new car, pay off out debt on two cars and reduce our payments by cutting our interest rate in half I was amazed and floored. We hugged her and she gave us a great deal on a 2018 with many pluses thrown in. We had gone in there without any hope and left later with a new car, a reduced monthly payment, ($150 ) and a big smile on our faces, Debbie and Kale were fantastic and we will recommend them to everyone. P.S. everyone from the dealership was great Virginia Sarno

Kale Azzan
Mar 23, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback regarding the assistance you received from our team at our Fitzgerald Hyundai location. Having a new car with lower payments sounds like something that would make everyone smile. Thank you for choosing Fitzgerald.

March 15, 2018

"Great experience with Vadim!"

- IlyaM

Vadim helped me a lot in picking out the best car and going over the pricing of everything. He made sure we did not feel rushed or pressured, when deciding between 2 vehicles. Was treated with respect and Vadim was friendly. If you stop by to Fitzgerald Hyundai, I recommend Vadim as your salesperson. Very knowledgeable, and works with your needs and goals. As well, he followed up with me the next day and really cared if I enjoyed the vehicle.

Mar 17, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

Thank you for providing wonderful helpful feedback regarding our sales associate , Vadim. Your kind words were shared with his manager. We are glad that you are happy with your choice of vehicle,

February 08, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experiance"

- Joel H.

We visited several dealers before we stopped at Fitzgerald Hyundai, this was the only dealership that greeted us asked how they could assist us and allowed us the time and freedom to explore the lot without the feeling of being attacked by vultures. When we decided which model we wanted the salesmen that originally greeted us, Eduardo Rodriguez, spent time going over the options available and helped us configure the vehicle exactly how we wanted it. Though they did not have the exactly configuration we wanted, he found the exact configuration we wanted and had it on the lot the very next business day. Even the closing was enjoyable as the finance director Debbie Green made it so. Our thanks and appreciation to Eduardo and Debbie for making our purchase the most enjoyable auto buying experience we ever had.

Other Employees : Eduardo Rodriguez
Feb 12, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

We are pleased that our staff was able to get you into a vehicle that met your needs. Your kind words regarding Debbie and Eduardo will be shared with their managers. It should be a fun experience getting a new vehicle and we are glad that we could help.

February 08, 2018

"Best Debt Transaction"

- LyricOriginals1

Vadium was the single most best salesman that I have encountered. It didn't feel like I was being sold. It felt like the voice of reason helping me achieve my long term goals. He actually asked me what my goals were and that was a first. He learned my style, he acknowledged my concerns and gave me workable solutions to bring my goals to a realistic platform. Debbie was a delight! She did her best to get me what I wanted with what she had to work with. I was introduced to the staff and welcomed into the Fitz Way family. This where I will buy all my cars and suggest to family and friends.

Feb 09, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

Thank you for your kind words regarding our Clearwater staff. We are pleased that you enjoyed Vadim's way of getting to know the style of the customer before making his suggestions. Debbie does keep it fresh when presenting options to all customers since each customer is unique. Enjoy your vehicle and we hope you have the same positive experience in our service department.

February 04, 2018

"ALWAYS GREAT!"

- The Smith's

Debbie Greene and Vadim "V" Naumov are always great. We are always treated with respect and as friends by both of them. If you are looking to buy a Hyundai, do yourself a favor and go see them. We have purchased 6 Hyundais from them over the years and won't go anywhere else!

Feb 05, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback. Coming from a longtime customer of Fitzgerald, that means a lot to our staff. We do hope you enjoy this newest Hyundai.

January 15, 2018

"Amazing Service Once Again!"

- Brian Rebori

This is our second Santa Fe we leased from Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai. We had the pleasure of working with Bruce, Rod, and Alvin. There was absolutely no pressure what so ever and it was great to work with Bruce. He was always available to answer all of our questions and was always up front and honest. We got what we wanted and didn't have to play games like you do at other dealerships. He gave us a price and that was the bottom line price; not one penny more. Alvin made the financial part super smooth and easy. And Rod stepped up about an offer they made and followed through with it. Thank you for your help and honesty Bruce, Rod, and Alvin! We love car and will be back for our 3rd lease in a few years.

Bruce Fonte
Alvin Klasi
Rod Eckert
Jan 19, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

Brian, We appreciate your recommendation of the staff here at Fitzgerald. We look forward to further serving you in the future!

January 12, 2018

"Update on Service"

- Not cool

Service Manager Paul. Again what a joke. Thanks for reminding me that now my vehicle is out of warranty on an issue you should have fixed while it was under warranty. Are you running a scam Hyundai??? You just keep telling people you can't replicate a problem until the warranty is out and then shrug your shoulders. Nice !!

Paul Stronza
Other Employees : Brandon
Feb 08, 2018 -

Not cool responded

Hi Paul, That is not what you said on the phone at all. You told me that since I was out of warranty I would have to pay for it all out of pocket. Not only that but I was not offered a rental either and that is part of my warranty. I have contacted Hyundai America as well as the BBB. They need to know how you scam people.

Jan 18, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

As we discussed with you, we are perfectly willing to inspect your stalling issue at no charge to you to see what we can do to help. If you'd like to do that, please feel free to reach out to us at your convenience.

January 10, 2018

"great customer service and attention"

- geralyn and robert

This is my second purchase from Fitzmall, Clearwater and because of their customer service will continue to buy AND recommend to others. Great management thanks!

Lee Ramsey
Jan 15, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

We are glad you chose Fitzgerald! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

January 04, 2018

"Purchase Experience "

- PattyB1

I worked with martin and Lee, they did a great job helping me purchase my new Elantra. I would highly recommend Fitzgerald if you want to feel safe. They really made the process easier than I expected! Now i know the Fitz way!

Martin P. Barrett
Lee Ramsey
Jan 08, 2018 -

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai responded

We are glad you chose to purchase you Elantra the FitzWay! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

1 - 10 of 1,365 results