Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan

Pre-owned Sales Manager
Pete Morgan, Sales Manager, Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan

Pete Morgan

August 07, 2018

"Friendly staff, very helpful in all aspects of the purchase"

- 12345

All those involved in the purchase of the Mazda were very helpful, polite and respectful. As I am a teacher, I am off for the summer. I spent hundreds of hours researching cars and dealerships. I drove to PA, VA and NJ looking at cars. It was exhausting. The salesman Jeremy went beyond his responsibilities, and spent at least thirty minutes on the phone with me so I could find the dealership. My GPS was not working properly. I drove five and a half hours to get there. It is a three hour trip. When I arrived the car was in the garage as it was raining outside. The Mazda was awesome, in great cosmetic condition and all was as Jeremy described on the phone. It's an incredible car, and I am very happy wth it. One thing that did bother me though. The salesman offered to take $200 to $300 off of the sale price to "earn my business". Of course what I interpreted that to mean was that he was offering to deduct $300. When I paid for the car, I brought that up. The salesman said that his manager would not agree to $300. They did take $200 off the price of the advertised price of the car. The main reason I bought the car from Fitzgerald was because they did have the lowest price excluding the $200 additional they took off. All in all I would definitely go back to this dealer. They have the lowest prices and the best staff!

July 28, 2018

"Pressure-free Friendly Service"

- bddcwell

This dealership is easy to work with. They are customer service oriented and very efficient. We purchased a used vehicle. They were very upfront about the vehicle's history. Great dealership!

Jonathan Akers

July 11, 2018

"Good car buying experience"

- Dave

I liked the no-haggle pricing. I enjoyed working with Mike Scholl. He was very friendly, informative and helpful. He was not pushy in any way but showed interest in learning what I wanted and then in helping me find it. He had kept in touch with me occasionally to let me know when he saw something he knew I was interested in. When I came into the dealership he was very accommodating and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him.

Michael Scholl