Fitzgerald's Countryside Subaru

Sales Associate

November 29, 2018

"Honest, reliable,forthright"

- troutman

My buying experience was nothing but excellent from start to finish. The used vehicle I bought was all that was advertised,the price was as stated and no crazy add -ons after the agreed upon deal. The car was detailed to complete satisfaction,and ready when promised.There was two surprises to the sale: a 45 day warranty came without charge,and when they recounted the cash that I paid (after I left the dealership and was on my way home),I got a phone call from manager Andre Selec informing me that I paid TOO MUCH and that they would be returning $100 to me!!!That was cash that he could have put in his pocket and not told anyone about it,but he called me right away. Mr. Stahl and Mr. Selec and the whole operation was top notch as I expected nothing less ,as this is my second purchase from this store (purchased a 2017 Crosstrek).

Andy Stahl

November 23, 2018

"No Pressure Experience"

- LouMD

So our intentions were to be "only looking" at the Subaru Crosstrek. We were greeted by one of the managers and he directed us to Yvonne Peterson. She was patient with answering our questions and showed us the features of the various trims and allowed my wife to drive a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek. Yvonne is the type of person one feels comfortable with within a short time. She is experienced. At no time did we feel pressured by her or anyone at the dealership. She spent a lot of time with us (~4 hours) and we ended up purchasing the car. Although no haggling, they had a good price on the car and it was below sticker price. I felt we had a better experience here than another Subaru dealership in Tampa where we purchased my son's 2017 Subaru Impreza. Also dealt with Andre Selec the financial manager, who again did not pressure us when it came to getting warrantee information. Overall a great no pressure experience and yes I would return to buy a car from them again.

Yvonne Peterson, Andre Selec

October 23, 2018

"Positive Experience Beyond My Expectations!"

- Alise DeFrancesco

I had been researching new cars as the time was coming when I would need a new one. Planned on visiting 4 or 5 different dealers for test drives and to ask questions. After being underwhelmed at the first dealer, on a whim, I stopped at Fitzgerald Countryside (which was on my list) and it was my last stop. Best impulse move I have ever made! Such a positive experience! I was walking around the parking lot looking at my preferred vehicle and color when Rudin Peqini came and introduced himself. He listened patiently to my long ramble, processed the important points and suggested a car I hadn't seen. It was perfect! He's good!! I delayed the test drive as it was getting late and I wanted to drive in the daylight so I could concentrate on the car. Happy I did. Drove it a day later and bought it. The car was already detailed so there was no delay. The buying process is absolutely no pressure, no cajoling, no haggling and I felt that I drove away with the best deal I could have made. Rudin made sure at every step of the way that I understood exactly what I was getting and assured me over and over that I was free to call him or come by if there was any sort of problem. His patience is legendary as I asked him several times to explain the warranty. I couldn't believe how thorough and comprehensive it was. It was as though he was taking care of a family member. Rudin Peqini is definitely an asset to the dealership! The closing of the purchase was smooth and enjoyable. Alec Selec is through, personable and a pleasure to do business with. He offered some extras which I declined and there was no pressure or persuading. He is respectful of your decision. Another great asset. So, with all this gushing, I guess you know I LOVE this dealership. I held off buying a new car because of past experiences. Never again!! Fitzgerald Countryside has my business and, hopefully, the business of anyone I talk to. They are the top of the line!

Rudin Peqini, Alec Selec

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald's Countryside Subaru, Clearwater, FL, 33761