Fitzgerald's Countryside Subaru

Sales Associate

May 05, 2018

"My Subaru Legacy "

- LNGBDR

I just want to say how pleased I was with the whole experience of purchasing my Subaru. I have wanted a Subaru for so long but was really in the market for a smaller SUV. Myself,My wife and my kids went and test drove a SUV that I really had my eye on. After test driving it we proceeded to the dreaded sales office. After telling the guy where We needed to be, he would not work with us, so we left a little disappointed. We then planned driving up the road to the Fitzgerald Jeep dealership. As we were driving, we saw what we wanted at the Subaru dealership and it was not a Subaru. As we got out and looked at it, it had too many miles for my liking. So out comes Andy. We told him what we’re looking for and he said that we should be able to find it st their Jeep dealership. I looked at my wife and she gave me the nod, so I asked Andy if he had and pre-owned Foresters or Outback’s. He said they had a few. We walked down the aisle and there SHE was, a pristine 2015 Subaru Legacy in pearl white with only 17k miles. I didn’t event want to look at the other two models. We Test drove it and after 2-3 minutes in the car, I knew it was going to be mine. She drove like a dream. Got back and talked to Andy and this guys is a wealth ok knowledge on the Subaru’s and was not pushy. I told him I was going to think about it. Well I slept on it and called him the next morning asked him to hold and To have it detailed because I would be back to buy it the next day. We came in, it was waxed and ready to go. Signed the papers and left with the car. If it wasn’t for Andy, I really think I would have regretted not buying a Subaru. This guy and dealership is FIRST CLASS. THANKS Andy.

March 17, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- S18

We were looking for a new car, and we decided to go to this dealership because we had inquired about a car they had available and Andy Stahl provided the information we needed in a timely and friendly manner. When we arrived to the dealership Andy received us and had the car ready for a drive test and all the information we needed. He was very friendly and able to answer all the questions we had and really patient with us. We never felt like he was pressuring us into buying a car from him, instead we felt like he was there to provide all the information we needed for us to decide. He was able to offer a good deal in a newer car than the one we went to check, so we decided to go with the newer car. We had a really good experience with Andy, and we would highly recommend him.

Other Employees : Alec Selec

December 17, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- SubaruGirl

I recently bought a 2018 Subaru Outback from Fitzgerald's Countryside Subaru. My sales associate was Louis Fragoso. Louis was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and professional. He took the time to discuss all of the features of each Outback's package with me on more than one occasion. He made me feel like a valuable customer and even honored a lower price for my vehicle based on information from another dealer. I cannot say enough positive things about Louis or his manager, Corinna. Thanks for making this such an easy and transparent car buying experience!

Corinna Baker
Louis Fragoso
Other Employees : Marlin in finance.

New 2018 Subaru Forester, $28328

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald's Countryside Subaru, Clearwater, FL, 33761