Five Star Chevrolet - Service Center

88 Lifetime Service Reviews

1700 S Interstate 35E, Carrollton, Texas 75006

88 Reviews of Five Star Chevrolet - Service Center

November 10, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Rodriguez17777

Such a helpful person ! Gave me all the information I was looking for ! Recommend anyone to go to him for any questions you have. Thank you !

Nov 12, 2018 -

Five Star Chevrolet responded

Rodriguez17777, It is great to hear you found working with Michael and our dealership efficient. Please stay in touch with any future questions or auto needs. Thank you, Fonzy Pelayo, Sales Manager

October 29, 2018

"Technology assistance "

- Marcycz1

We purchased a 2014 Chevy camaro it’s a major upgrade for us we did not know how to properly work our Bluetooth. Even though we did not purchase our vehicle at this location Micheal was kind enough to assist us . Thank you very much Micheal for your help today you are awesome!!!

Oct 29, 2018 -

Five Star Chevrolet responded

Marcycz1, Anytime you have questions about your Camaro we welcome your call or visit. Thank you for reaching out to us and for acknowledging Michael's knowledge. Enjoy your ride, Fonzy Pelayo, Sales Manager

September 28, 2018

"Service was Helpful"

- dnott

Upon arrival, we met Jeff and told him of our situation with our vehicle. Jeff explain what maybe was, but not able to tell us without it being check out first. It took time for them to find the problem, but in the end was happy with the result. I appreciate when someone has one on one with you and not feel like a number only. I appreciate Jeff being very courteous to my mom. Thank you again.

Jeff Mauldin
Sep 28, 2018 -

Five Star Chevrolet responded

dnott, We were more than happy to keep you and your mom informed with your vehicle repair. Thank you for recognizing Jeff and his efforts. If either of you has additional maintenance or repair questions, we welcome your call. Safe Travels, Joe Marchbanks, Service Manager

September 26, 2018

"Poor Workmanship"

- Please Fix Your Bad Work

Tech cross threaded the cylinder head when installing spark plugs. I called Joe Marchbanks for over a week, he still has not returned my call.

Joe Marchbanks
Other Employees : Michael Leatherwood
August 16, 2018

"Joe is Great. "

- DogLover1994

I bought a car and only four days later the engine light came on. I was assured that it had passed their rigorous inspection. When I spoke to the new car manager, he looked down on me for buying used and didn’t seem interested in helping me. Joe was amazing and took great care of me. He agreed that the part shouldn’t be my fault and mine to pay. If it wasn’t for Joe, I wouldn’t be coming back. Service department was amazing, but sales was less than a five star experience.

Lloyd Facen
3.0
Dale Shelton
Todd Carroll
2.0
Joe Marchbanks
Aug 21, 2018 -

Five Star Chevrolet responded

DogLover1994, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we assure you every customer, whether new or used, is important to our dealership. It is good to hear you have found our Service Manager, Joe Marchbanks, to be an asset in completing your repairs. We feel we have addressed every issue brought to our attention and hope that you found the dedication to you as our customer satisfaction. Sincerely, Michael Leatherwood, Customer Relations Manager

August 02, 2018

"I went in for a recall and ended up with a new car!"

- Achacon

Mr. Pak would be proud of the work that Lloyd Dell andMike did to ensure that me as a single mom went home secure I

Lloyd Facen
Dale Shelton
Aug 03, 2018 -

Five Star Chevrolet responded

Achacon, We hope you are enjoying your new Chevrolet. If you have any additional questions about the vehicle's technology or care please be sure to contact us at 972-389-6700. Thank you for your review and business. Take Care, Fonzy Pelayo, Sales Manage

May 15, 2018

"Lied to by service adviser and service technician"

- mreedtec

Very bad experience and I am still paying for it. I came to 5 Star because it was close. NO OTHER REASON. I took my 2016 3500 in because of fuel tank/gauge issues. After 2 days, truck was returned but the issue was not resolved. Returned again (trip 2) for same repair. Again, 2 days later (6 days now without truck counting the day left) the truck was returned but the issue remained. Returned to the dealer, same issue and left the truck. Told they REALLY needed to go through it so it was left for 4 days. (I'm up to 11 days now without the use of my truck). Came and picked up the truck, was assured that it was fixed....nope...same problem. By this point, they "SAY" they changed out a fuel tank, hose, transfer pump. They "SAY" they have Chevrolet involved and it is fixed. Nope. Return to 5 Star, spoke to service manager Joe and explained my frustration. Joe said they will take care of it. Service writer Ali called and said they need to remove the bed of the truck to check things out. Said they would need it for a week. Took the truck in on Thursday. Called on Wednesday for status and was told by Ali that the bed was off and they were working on finding the problem. Picked the truck up the following Monday and was told they replaced some more stuff and the service tech was going to show me "how to fuel my truck"....REALLY? So the tutorial consisted of the tech telling me that I needed to turn the fuel nozzle a little to the left and not put it in too far and slowly fuel the truck...if it didn't work, I was to look under the bed and move the fuel hose down a little to remove any kinks in the hose.... REALLY? Okay, at this point I needed the truck back since they have now had it for about 3 weeks total. Took the truck on the road....still not right. Fuel gauge goes to E, check engine light comes on and I need to go back to the dealer. I chose not to go back to 5 Star. Went to James Woods in Denton (32 miles away). 1 day in James Woods and the service manager called and said the bed had never been removed and they were looking into the other supposed "repairs". DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE TO 5 STAR CHEVROLET IN CARROLLTON. Those people will lie to your face.

Joe the service manager, Ali service writer, and I forgot the tech that gave the fuel lesson
Jun 04, 2018 -

Five Star Chevrolet responded

mreedtec, unfortunately we weren't allowed to complete the repairs. Since we were being directed step by step by the technicians at Chevrolet Corporate the repairs were taking longer than anyone wanted. I understand it is very frustrating when a vehicle has been in the shop as it interferes with both our work and personal schedules. As per your request, I hand delivered a check to your company office for fuel reimbursements. I hope the vehicle has been repaired to your satisfaction and again apologize for the miscommunications. It was never our intention to mislead you.

Jun 07, 2018 -

Five Star Chevrolet responded

We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, so we are disappointed to hear that your service experience with us was anything less than satisfactory. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our General Manager, Steve Fly, at (972) 389-6799 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

March 25, 2018

"Minor warranty repair, oil change and tire rotation"

- DRatesamcpa78

Everything was accomplished on time and with courtesy. I was also spotted by my salesman who came up and greeted me as well. Very friendly and professional dealership.

Jeff Mauldin
Mar 26, 2018 -

Five Star Chevrolet responded

DRatessamcpa78, We appreciate your business in both sales and service. It would be our pleasure to work with you again and any of your referrals. Thank you for choosing Five Star Chevrolet in Carrollton. Take Care, Steve Fly, GM 972-389-6700

Mar 26, 2018 -

March 23, 2018

"Best service in all of the years !"

- mom's uplander

I am an older customer and wish to commend the service Adviser Jeff Mauldin for the his help in trying to find out what the irritating growling sound was I had in my Uplander Van. He was patient and understanding. This was the third time I had attempted to take the auto in for service to cure the sound. ( Each time before, something else was done in service, but could not get the van to fail so the growling continued---not on a continuous basis,---- but it made me nervous !!!) After searching for sometime, the service mechanic Angel , solved the problem after a test drive when finally the auto decided to fail so he could hear the sound I was complaining about. I am a happy customer thanks to the great service, Mrs Clara

Jeff Mauldin, mechanic Angel ???
Mar 24, 2018 -

Five Star Chevrolet responded

What a relief for all of us to finally correct your van's issues, mom's uplander. Your patience was appreciate during the process. Thank you for sharing your review and comments for Five Star Chevrolet. Take Care, Jeff Marchbanks, Service Manager, 972-389-6700

March 20, 2018

"Good Service"

- Paul Edwards

My SSR was ready when promised and good communication from Dustin, my advisor. The labor price was a little high and so I'm glad I bought the parts from GM Direct.

Dustin Grubbs
Mar 21, 2018 -

Five Star Chevrolet responded

Mr. Edwards, Your business in the Service Center at Five Star Chevrolet is appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience through this review. See you next time you have automotive needs. Thanks, Joe Marchbanks, Service Manager. 972-389-6700