Five Star Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Michael Fitch, Service Advisor, Five Star Ford

Quick Lane Service Advisor

December 22, 2018

"John Little"

- fusionseldrs

John Little is an Outstanding employee. Four years ago I bought a 2011 fusion from him. The car was wrecked and so they total it. John was very helpful and finding me a new 2016 Ford Fusion SE. My lease was expiring this month so John was very helpful in helping me fill out the paperwork needed to terminate my lease. I needed to get an estimate on the damage done to my car. John help me find a collision specialist shop, he drove me there, And helped me complete the paperwork needed to terminate my lease. A friend was supposed to come and take me home but he called and canceled John offered to drive me home after he got off work. This is going above and beyond the regular call duty . He has earned my respect and my business. Dale Snyder

John Little
Crystal Sanders

December 03, 2018

"plesant car buying experience"

- happyguy*77

Went with my wife to buy mats for her car and just happened to see a like new 2011 Honda Pilot that I just had to have. In the past I've always put car dealerships in the same boat with shyster lawyers. Eddie Laguana and Bubba Smith were both helpful, courteous and professional. If all the Five Stars sales force reflects their example then Five Star is the premier dealership in Texas. Being 78 yrs old I don't know if I will be buying any more cars but if I do Five Star, Eddie and Bubba will be my first choice !!!

Eddie Laguana
Bubba Smith

October 23, 2018

"Josh Lowery is the Man"

- alanh

Josh Lowery is a long-time friend and one of the best customer advisors in the business. The check-in process is always consistent and dependable. With Josh, you are more than a service transaction, and he will do his absolute best to ensure repairs are done in a timely and effective manner. My 2015 Escape was in for service to diagnose and repair a noise in addition to some routine maintenance. Josh made sure I stayed informed in the process and was aware of the best possible options for repair. Five Star Ford is lucky to have an advisor as professional as Josh.

Joshua Lowery