Five Star Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Robert Morgan, Service Director, Five Star Ford

Landon Owens

June 21, 2018

"Excellent!"

- FernandaT

I am so pleased with my service visit!! John Maurice and his father were both very attentive and helpful. Service was done in a timely manner and everything discussed about pricing was transparent. I'm so glad I met these two gentlemen. I look forward to my next service visit! I will most definitely be referring my Ford family & friends. Thank you!!

John Maurice

April 20, 2018

"Best service advisors and repair techs in Texas!"

- MilitaryMike

I would like to personally thank Master Certified Service Advisors Michael Fitch and Caleb Rothganger for their continuous support and care for both me and my Ford truck. They always take care of all my Ford trucks needs. I also want to give a special thank you to the tech that repaired my truck, Kyle Neely for his special care and going out of his way to ensure I had a safe vehicle to put back on the road. I’m forever grateful for yalls continued support of Veterans such as myself. Y’all have earned a lifetime customer and friend and I will never forget the professionalism and help y’all always provide. Best dealership and service departments I have been too in my 30 years of living all over the countries.

Michael Fitch
Caleb Rothganger
Other Employees : KYLE NEELY

April 13, 2018

"No Surprises, Just Excellent Customer Service "

- Carey Brimmer

Took my 2008 Ford Escape into the service department whereas Abigail Peal listened to my concerns & conveyed them expertly to the service technicians. I'm a completely satisfied customer upon picking up my vehicle, thank you 5 🌟

Abby Peal