Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

3335 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, Florida 34606

585 Reviews of Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

April 18, 2018

"Awesome dealership/sales team! "

- Tara_k

When I arrived at Flammer Ford in Spring Hill FL looking for my first brand new car, I didn’t know what to expect. Mark Dumovich-salesman - was awaiting my arrival outside the front door when I arrived. He proceeded to show me and took me for a test drive in the 2018 Ford Escape I had called ahead about. He explained the features of the vehicle to me and never one time did I feel pressured to purchase this or any other vehicle. He was very personable, professional and knowledgeable about the vehicles. He led me step by step through the purchasing process without treating me like I was stupid because “I was a woman”. He, along with the rest of the sales team, were so friendly and respectful, making me feel very comfortable. I am so happy I went to Flammer Ford, giving me a memorable first time experience with purchasing my 2018 Ford Escape. I would highly recommend this dealership! Thank you Mark for making this such a great experience for me! I love my new car!

"Amazing team!!!!!!"

- cadillac dan

The entire team has been awesome! This is my 5th vehicle I purchased here. Bill Schweibert, Dave Donovan and Russ Silverstone have been amazing!!!!! I highly recommend Flammer Ford Ford Spring Hill and Bill Schweibert as your sales person.

Bill Schwiebert

"Pleasant and accomadating"

- LarryLove

This is our 4th vehicle purchased at Flammer Ford. We are happy customers. The employees are always friendly and helpful, in all departments. Flammer's inventory continues to impress, both used and new lots. The detail they put into our purchase was very helpful. Our salesman, Wayne and our electronics expert Jeff handled everything. All we did was drive away in our new Edge. All in all is was a nice experience.

Jeff Miner
April 13, 2018

"They were very honest in every area."

- Leeman Hackworth

My wife and I bought a pre-owned Ford Escape 2009 in 2013. Two of our neighbors told us to use Flammer Ford in Spring Hill for any/all servicing needs. We did as they suggested and found every employee we encountered to be eager to help us...get the job done in a professional manner. When it came time for us to consider buying a new car we asked one of the service department employees, Mike Stults, if he could point out someone in the sales department who would treat us with the same level of honesty that he had done. He grinned and told us that Mr. Flammer did not tolerate any dishonest people working for him...but he pointed us to Nate Whitfield who laid out the basics of trading our car in for a new one. But, as my wife has a back problem, we told Mr. Whitfield that, as soon as our finances were properly lined up we would return to talk with him...and the first thing would be checking out the seating to make sure the drivers seat of the Escape would be acceptable to my wife's back. It was...thank goodness. Our second trip to the sales office was made with Mark Hudson who, taking his time to explain every detail, worked out a deal that was well within our range of affordability. Both my wife and myself feel like everyone we had contact with was honest in every respect. We weren't pushed, pressured or scammed in any regard. So, YES, we would readily recommend Flammer Ford of Spring Hill to anyone seeking a car. Five stars are not enough stars to tell you just how much we respect the place. Lee and Susan Hackworth, Hudson, FL>

Mark Hudson
Bill Schwiebert
Nate Whitfield
Jim Baker
Mike Stults
April 09, 2018

"Excellent service always"

- Thisisus

This is our 7th or 8th car from Flammer Ford and we have always received top notch service. We just met Mike and we consider Russ a friend.

Mike Aposhian
Mike Fye
April 02, 2018

"Fantastic "

- ozaltin

Hey Mark Dumovich, Thanks for everything, you made me feel so comfortable. You and Your entire team was excellent…… Very professional. I really appreciate especially Your sales Manager Blaise Conolly he was fantastic...... Your finance manager explain everything in detail, he was great. Again Thanks Ray Ozaltin

Mark Dumovich
Mike Fye
Blaise Conolly
March 31, 2018

"Great Experience with Wayne!"

- kkokoruz

We hate car/truck shopping. There is nothing pleasant about it. However, my husband did his homework, and we made our trek to Flammer Ford in Spring Hill. We were greeted by a friendly and welcoming Wayne Denman. We spoke about our needs and what we expected. Wayne gave us the information we requested, and my husband was sold! On everything! It was a pleasure working with Wayne. Never thought we'd be owning a Ford (American).

March 28, 2018

"Wayne did a great job!"

- Amy

Wayne did a great job! There was no pressure and it was a great sales experience!! Would definitely recommend Flammer Ford to family and friends!

March 27, 2018

"Worked with Mike was a good experience "

- Barbara Stevens

Worked with Mike was a good experience Would come back. Love my new Ford Edge the process went smooth and quickly would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Mike Aposhian
March 24, 2018

"Excellent"

- Jackelyne23

It is a very good dealer and they do an excellant job on helping you with your needs they are very friendly and understanding when it comes down to your buget.

Ron Tesar