Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

655 Reviews of Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

October 12, 2018

"Outstanding Sales Person"

- Ford F150

Outstanding Sales person, I was a chevy guy but Mark's knowledge of his product persuaded me to come over to ford. If it were not for Mark, I would be driving a chevy today. I have had possession of the vehicle for a week and am very satisfied with my purchase.

Jessica Glowacki
October 12, 2018

"Awesome"

- Csandage

My sales experience at flammer Ford was awesome. The complete process was done in less than an hour finance manager Dave Donovan did an outstanding job Dave is a true professional. The complete staff from general manager Bobby triola on down a very friendly and easy to deal with. I'm very happy with the purchase

Mike Fye
October 11, 2018

"Excellent, efficient service."

- gtkinney1

Bill has sold me a car here in the past, and I came back to him specifically knowing that I’d be in good hands with him. I will continue to recommend Flammer, and Bill, to all of my family and friends.

Bill Schwiebert
October 10, 2018

"No pressure."

- Acancel

I have not had an unpleasant experience at this dealership. I've had my previous vehicle serviced here and I was never bothered into buying a new car, never had to wait long, nor have a gotten a list of how my car is falling apart. I just purchased a pre-owned vehicle and I have no complaints and nothing could have been better. Mark was pleasant to work with throughout the entire process. It is by far the only dealership I have ever enjoyed going to and with continue to do so.

October 05, 2018

"No pressure "

- Fountain42

Judy was fabulous to work with. This was the only dealer out of the 7 we went to that made looking for a car enjoyable.

Judy Pagano
Mike Fye
October 04, 2018

"Small town dealer"

- Mark

It’s great to deal with a small town dealer because you don’t have to put up with the high pressure sales tactics. This was a very pleasant experience.

Mark Hudson

"Honest and up front."

- 2formula

I worked with Mark and he was great to work with, we lived over 2 hours away and he ran numbers for us without hiding what they were, he gave us a full break down up front no gimmicks. When we were on the way he pulled it aside for us to make sure we had a chance to look at it so we did not waste our time or his. After arriving the vehicle was as described and in great condition. So we bought our car, and my wife loves it! Only draw back is the long drive but well worth it for us. Thanks Mark.

Oct 16, 2018 -

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill responded

Hello, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

September 26, 2018

"Very good customer service experience. "

- Johanna

As soon as we got out of the car we were greeted and taken care of. (Unlike so many other dealers we visited.) The sales consultant asked all the questions you can possibly think about and more, he was very concerned for my back problems and not only got us a good deal, we bought an SUV, brand new, perfect for my back problems and for just $400.00 over the price of a preowned. Thank you Larry Ruse!

Larry Ruse

"Got my dream car!"

- dwcertano

This is the 2nd car I've purchased from Flammer and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Wayne especially took care of all my questions, concerns and needs, and made the entire experience a pleasure. He was extremely friendly and helpful and really enjoyed getting to know him as a person. The car is a dream...the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid has all the bells and whistles I could possibly want and got it at a really great price. Russ was great in helping me understand my warranty options and Dave made going through all the paperwork a breeze. In and out in less than 3 hours including a test drive and transferring the stuff from my old car to the Lincoln (which Wayne was happy to help with). There was absolutely no pressure, no gimmicks, just a really pleasant and quick experience from start to finish. I don't know when I'll need another vehicle, but when I do, Flammer will be the first place I go to shop for one. Thanks to everyone for making this such a wonderful experience.

Wayne Denman
Oct 16, 2018 -

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill responded

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

September 22, 2018

"Great service"

- Scumbag352

Had a very great experience was help with everything we needed work well on us with the price and our trade in I would very recommend people to come here

Judy Pagano